- 11-15-2012, 01:46 AM
Im looking for a different routine so I can switch up my workouts. I've been lifting for 2 and a half years. I'm 6ft. 180 pounds. I've used the routine as follows: arms, chest and back, shoulders and legs then repeat
also I've done: back and bicep, chest and tricep, shoulders and legs then repeat. is there anything I can switch it up too? thanks
- 11-15-2012, 05:06 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 183 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
Tons of routines to look for.
There's methods people use too: super sets, drop sets... FST-7, 10x10.
Have to play around with different ideas and see what works
- 11-16-2012, 01:27 AM
Originally Posted by AaronJP1
11-16-2012, 08:13 AM
Every program or training approach has their own set of characteristic physiological effects, with which they are associated with. The only person who can deem them effective or not in an individual case is you.Originally Posted by gibbons2
11-16-2012, 01:39 PM
I'm just looking for routines regarding the week splits of body parts.
11-16-2012, 01:41 PM
a split is not a routine.Originally Posted by gibbons2
if you've done volume/once a week per body part. try going to fully body workouts, or HIT, or DC
11-16-2012, 06:19 PM
whatever same thing. that's what I'm looking for.Originally Posted by carpee
11-18-2012, 11:07 PM
5x5, DC, normal pyramid (12,10,8), reverse pyramid (8,10,12) so many different things you can do. this is what im on right now
Reverse Pyramid of 8,10,12
Monday - back with sumo deads
Wed - chest
Friday - arms and squats
I do a total of about 12 working sets for each muscle group.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nelson in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 01-20-2003, 06:41 PM
- By Nelson in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:45 PM
- By metacat in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:55 PM
- By IMPQ in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 15Last Post: 12-13-2002, 02:33 PM
- By Dave in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 12-02-2002, 05:35 AM