How to build big defined shoulders?

1. How to build big defined shoulders?

Hey guys so i got such great responses on my last post on how to get a bigger back that i had to ask about shoulders. What are the best workouts to build bigger and more defined shoulders? It's just trying to get my shoulders sore the way my back and chest get sore is nearly impossible.

2. Muscle confusion with varying reps ranges every few weeks..along with the basics ...both dumbells and barbell...dumbell side laterals...dumbell presses ...Arnold dumbell presses...military barbell press...bent over dumbell lateral...front barbell raises...tis enough.

3. D.O.M.S. has nothing to do with the effectiveness of a workout, fist of all. You should probably be focusing on rear delt movements such as face pulls and rear delt flies as, without knowing more, most people have far more developed anterior delts from an obsession with pressing and an overall lack of balance between pressing and pulling.
    •   

4. heavy shoulder presses, upright rows, lateral raises, front raises, face pulls and rear delt flyes, shoulders rarely if ever get sore at least for me but that's not really a good measure of a how effective a workout was. shoulders are simple man

5. Strict standing overhead press ( like standing better for the core , but must guard your back well.

Db military seated
    Up right rowa
    Muscle milk
    BAM

6. Quote Originally Posted by tigerdb2
    D.O.M.S. has nothing to do with the effectiveness of a workout, fist of all. You should probably be focusing on rear delt movements such as face pulls and rear delt flies as, without knowing more, most people have far more developed anterior delts from an obsession with pressing and an overall lack of balance between pressing and pulling.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/conte...e-growth-2132/

7. Quote Originally Posted by tigerdb2
    D.O.M.S. has nothing to do with the effectiveness of a workout, fist of all. You should probably be focusing on rear delt movements such as face pulls and rear delt flies as, without knowing more, most people have far more developed anterior delts from an obsession with pressing and an overall lack of balance between pressing and pulling.
    this. so many people fall into the over developed front delt category. make surer you include rear delt flies

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to build a thick waste...not !!!
    By dragonfly in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 06:16 AM
  2. INFO: How to Build an Animal "Stack"
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 02:33 PM
  3. How to get big?
    By ryank1331 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 02:19 AM
  4. How to build calf’s with Achilles tendonitis?
    By Zero V in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 08:49 PM