PNI'S Coach Broser Presents FIBER DAMAGE/FIBER SATURATION!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AvD View Post
    I must be living under a rock because this is my first time seeing this training protocol and man does it sound awesome!

What split do you use for this?

Also, little confused here, for tempo it's seconds up/seconds down/hold-squeeze???

Thanks mate!
    Glad you found your way out from under that rock! Its time to GROW now! LOL.

I do not use any general split as each person should base this off their own strength and weaknesses, time schedule and recovery abilities. I personally use a 2 day on, 1 day off, 2 day on, 2 day off split and train each muscle group once per week. I usually switch my body parts around a bit every couple of months depending on how I feel each muscle is progressing.

As for tempo it goes negative/midpoint/positive and if there is a 4th #, that is peak contraction.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

2. Eric, you created a Hybrid version..A cross between PRRS and FD/FS. Could you give some insights to this, some might find it useful, I know I did, as well as some clients!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tank316
    Eric, you created a Hybrid version..A cross between PRRS and FD/FS. Could you give some insights to this, some might find it useful, I know I did, as well as some clients!
    Interested as well!

4. Quote Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    Eric, you created a Hybrid version..A cross between PRRS and FD/FS. Could you give some insights to this, some might find it useful, I know I did, as well as some clients!
    Very interested!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

5. This is one of the most intense and effective workouts there is. 2nd to none in my opinion. Couple this with PRRS and your body has NO CHOICE other than to grow!
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
    •   

6. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    This is one of the most intense and effective workouts there is. 2nd to none in my opinion. Couple this with PRRS and your body has NO CHOICE other than to grow!
    We built a chest on you in 6 weeks WHILE dieting using this method!!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

7. Quote Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    I believe what you are referring to are days to combine FDFS damage protocol with a SHOCK saturation method. An example is below:

-Bench Press…2 x 3-4 (3/0/X tempo)
    -Incline Press…2 x 5-6 (6/1/1 tempo)
    -Incline DB Flye…2 x 7-8 (2/4/1 tempo)
    -REST PAUSE: Bodyweight Dips (1/0/1 tempo)...1 x max reps, rest 15 secs-max reps, rest 30 secs-max reps
    -SUPERSET: Cable Crossover/Bodyweight Push Ups...2 x 16-20/max till failure

8. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser

I believe what you are referring to are days to combine FDFS damage protocol with a SHOCK saturation method. An example is below:

-REST PAUSE: Bodyweight Dips (1/0/1 tempo)...1 x max reps, rest 15 secs-max reps, rest 30 secs-max reps
    That looks extremely fun. Not being sarcastic. I'm really enjoying implementing lower reps and higher weights as well as RP method.. I've been experiencing solid gains strength and mass wise with very "intermediate" intensely techniques.. I am positive just from the looks of this that it would be insanely good when done properly! The one thing I am not well versed in ( but I know is essentially for this to work properly) is tempos.. Can u give a
    Brief explanation again please? Of which number is which

9. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post

Yes sir, this is to what I was referring too!!! Give it a whirl gentlemen.....INTENSE!!!!
    PNI REP

10. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    We built a chest on you in 6 weeks WHILE dieting using this method!!
    I know. I VIVIDLY remember those workouts! It was awesome!
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME

11. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post

I'm doing this workout either Thursday or Friday for chest.

Prodigy + Hydrolyzed Brown Rice Solids & EAA's
    The above workout w/ BCAA
    Carbolyn + Eaa's

WINNER! Can't wait til mToragen comes out! 2013 + PNI = My best year.
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE

12. Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    I'm doing this workout either Thursday or Friday for chest.

Prodigy + Hydrolyzed Brown Rice Solids & EAA's
    The above workout w/ BCAA
    Carbolyn + Eaa's

WINNER! Can't wait til mToragen comes out! 2013 + PNI = My best year.
    I have been using FDFS and FDFS hybrids more and more and am 100% convinced it is the single most effective muscle-building SHOCK method in existence.

13. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    I have been using FDFS and FDFS hybrids more and more and am 100% convinced it is the single most effective muscle-building SHOCK method in existence.
    Big Props....With the age thing, for me personally, this is working wonders!! I have set my past ego, lol, aside and just focused on the tempo's. Dont get me wrong..I still push it, just with a bit more common sense for my age!
    PNI REP

14. Id love to train w you, Eric. I've always had the discipline but never the structure and balance. I know that will most likely never happen loll but hopefully this forum can help guide me to the next level w my physique and training.

How do u feel about volume training as a change up to a routine.. Is 4-6 weeks of a 10x10 / variant of 10x10 too long? How long do you use fdfs/prrs? I was under the impression it isn't a long term or year round type of training?

15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Id love to train w you, Eric. I've always had the discipline but never the structure and balance. I know that will most likely never happen loll but hopefully this forum can help guide me to the next level w my physique and training.

How do u feel about volume training as a change up to a routine.. Is 4-6 weeks of a 10x10 / variant of 10x10 too long? How long do you use fdfs/prrs? I was under the impression it isn't a long term or year round type of training?
    FDFS is not meant for year around use, but should be infused in 2-3 week blitzes and/or for longer term body part specialization periods.

I like the 10 x 10 method, but would not use anything longer than 4 straight weeks.

16. Is all that mentioned in your OP on your DVD?

17. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser

FDFS is not meant for year around use, but should be infused in 2-3 week blitzes and/or for longer term body part specialization periods.

I like the 10 x 10 method, but would not use anything longer than 4 straight weeks.
    Thank you, sir

18. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Is all that mentioned in your OP on your DVD?
    My DVD is about POWER/REP RANGE/SHOCK training, not FDFS. However, there is an FDFS E-book available at w w w.x-workouts.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thank you, sir
    A pleasure!

20. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    My DVD is about POWER/REP RANGE/SHOCK training, not FDFS. However, there is an FDFS E-book available at w w w.x-workouts.com
    Cool. Thanks.

21. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Cool. Thanks.
    dtrain...both are worth it!!! Good luck!!
    PNI REP

22. Quote Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    dtrain...both are worth it!!! Good luck!!
    Im getting both. I've looking for a training style/system. I like the idea of switching back and forth.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Im getting both. I've looking for a training style/system. I like the idea of switching back and forth.
    That is awesome! You will love it!

24. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Its get to be an addiction IMHO!!!
    PNI REP

25. Quote Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    Its get to be an addiction IMHO!!!
    When you starting seeing the progress so quickly from it yes it becomes very addicting
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    When you starting seeing the progress so quickly from it yes it becomes very addicting
    TRUTH brother, TRUTH!!
    PNI REP

27. Great thread. Precontest training now but will def try this in the future.

28. Quote Originally Posted by jim k View Post
    Great thread. Precontest training now but will def try this in the future.
    Use on your weakest body part for precontest. It will help bring it out...trust me.

29. Eric- do u have any tips/ideas on how to incorporate some iso work into a 10x10 based program without over training?

I want to put on some dense lean mass, but don't want to halt the progress in my overall physique .. I'm worried that sticking to 'basic' movements for 10x10 only would cause me to lose complete shape of muscles by neglecting different grips/angles, etc

30. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Eric- do u have any tips/ideas on how to incorporate some iso work into a 10x10 based program without over training?

I want to put on some dense lean mass, but don't want to halt the progress in my overall physique .. I'm worried that sticking to 'basic' movements for 10x10 only would cause me to lose complete shape of muscles by neglecting different grips/angles, etc
    !0 x 10 can be tweaked.

You can instead do 8 sets of 10 on the basic and then add in an isolation move for 3-4 sets as well. So:

-BENCH PRESS: 8 X 10
    -INCLINE FLYE: 3-4 X 10
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PNI welcomes Eric Broser to the team so lets do a give away!!
    By bigswole30 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 06:38 PM
  2. Fiber Damage/fiber Saturation Training
    By datBtrue in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 12:58 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 04:49 PM
  4. Fiber and PH
    By Sean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0