PNI'S Coach Broser Presents FIBER DAMAGE/FIBER SATURATION!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    I believe what you are referring to are days to combine FDFS damage protocol with a SHOCK saturation method. An example is below:

-Bench Press…2 x 3-4 (3/0/X tempo)
    -Incline Press…2 x 5-6 (6/1/1 tempo)
    -Incline DB Flye…2 x 7-8 (2/4/1 tempo)
    -REST PAUSE: Bodyweight Dips (1/0/1 tempo)...1 x max reps, rest 15 secs-max reps, rest 30 secs-max reps
    -SUPERSET: Cable Crossover/Bodyweight Push Ups...2 x 16-20/max till failure
    I'm doing this workout either Thursday or Friday for chest.

Prodigy + Hydrolyzed Brown Rice Solids & EAA's
    The above workout w/ BCAA
    Carbolyn + Eaa's

WINNER! Can't wait til mToragen comes out! 2013 + PNI = My best year.
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    I'm doing this workout either Thursday or Friday for chest.

Prodigy + Hydrolyzed Brown Rice Solids & EAA's
    The above workout w/ BCAA
    Carbolyn + Eaa's

WINNER! Can't wait til mToragen comes out! 2013 + PNI = My best year.
    I have been using FDFS and FDFS hybrids more and more and am 100% convinced it is the single most effective muscle-building SHOCK method in existence.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.
    Answers

I have been using FDFS and FDFS hybrids more and more and am 100% convinced it is the single most effective muscle-building SHOCK method in existence.
    Big Props....With the age thing, for me personally, this is working wonders!! I have set my past ego, lol, aside and just focused on the tempo's. Dont get me wrong..I still push it, just with a bit more common sense for my age!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Id love to train w you, Eric. I've always had the discipline but never the structure and balance. I know that will most likely never happen loll but hopefully this forum can help guide me to the next level w my physique and training.

How do u feel about volume training as a change up to a routine.. Is 4-6 weeks of a 10x10 / variant of 10x10 too long? How long do you use fdfs/prrs? I was under the impression it isn't a long term or year round type of training?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Id love to train w you, Eric. I've always had the discipline but never the structure and balance. I know that will most likely never happen loll but hopefully this forum can help guide me to the next level w my physique and training.

How do u feel about volume training as a change up to a routine.. Is 4-6 weeks of a 10x10 / variant of 10x10 too long? How long do you use fdfs/prrs? I was under the impression it isn't a long term or year round type of training?
    FDFS is not meant for year around use, but should be infused in 2-3 week blitzes and/or for longer term body part specialization periods.

I like the 10 x 10 method, but would not use anything longer than 4 straight weeks.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Is all that mentioned in your OP on your DVD?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EBroser

FDFS is not meant for year around use, but should be infused in 2-3 week blitzes and/or for longer term body part specialization periods.

I like the 10 x 10 method, but would not use anything longer than 4 straight weeks.
    Thank you, sir
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Is all that mentioned in your OP on your DVD?
    My DVD is about POWER/REP RANGE/SHOCK training, not FDFS. However, there is an FDFS E-book available at w w w.x-workouts.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you, sir
    A pleasure!
  10. Registered User
    Answers

My DVD is about POWER/REP RANGE/SHOCK training, not FDFS. However, there is an FDFS E-book available at w w w.x-workouts.com
    Cool. Thanks.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Cool. Thanks.
    dtrain...both are worth it!!! Good luck!!
    PNI REP

12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    dtrain...both are worth it!!! Good luck!!
    Im getting both. I've looking for a training style/system. I like the idea of switching back and forth.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Im getting both. I've looking for a training style/system. I like the idea of switching back and forth.
    That is awesome! You will love it!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Its get to be an addiction IMHO!!!
    PNI REP

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    Its get to be an addiction IMHO!!!
    When you starting seeing the progress so quickly from it yes it becomes very addicting
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    When you starting seeing the progress so quickly from it yes it becomes very addicting
    TRUTH brother, TRUTH!!
    PNI REP

17. Registered User
    Answers

Great thread. Precontest training now but will def try this in the future.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jim k View Post
    Great thread. Precontest training now but will def try this in the future.
    Use on your weakest body part for precontest. It will help bring it out...trust me.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Eric- do u have any tips/ideas on how to incorporate some iso work into a 10x10 based program without over training?

I want to put on some dense lean mass, but don't want to halt the progress in my overall physique .. I'm worried that sticking to 'basic' movements for 10x10 only would cause me to lose complete shape of muscles by neglecting different grips/angles, etc
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Eric- do u have any tips/ideas on how to incorporate some iso work into a 10x10 based program without over training?

I want to put on some dense lean mass, but don't want to halt the progress in my overall physique .. I'm worried that sticking to 'basic' movements for 10x10 only would cause me to lose complete shape of muscles by neglecting different grips/angles, etc
    !0 x 10 can be tweaked.

You can instead do 8 sets of 10 on the basic and then add in an isolation move for 3-4 sets as well. So:

-BENCH PRESS: 8 X 10
    -INCLINE FLYE: 3-4 X 10
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

!0 x 10 can be tweaked.

You can instead do 8 sets of 10 on the basic and then add in an isolation move for 3-4 sets as well. So:

-BENCH PRESS: 8 X 10
    -INCLINE FLYE: 3-4 X 10
    I like that.

I've also seen antagonistic supersets like
    Bench x10
    Row x 10
    Rest, repeat

And those 5x5 of same muscle group like
    Bench press x5
    Incline flye x5
    Rest, repeat

Any thoughts on which setup is best for progressing/ at least not regressing in overall muscle shape ?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly, even with the basics you will not lose your muscle shape. You can readily use just basics for a solid run to gain mass and then go back to a traditional program hitting all of the angles.

Just remember this: EVERY TIME YOU CHANGE YOUR GRIP OR SLIGHTLY VARY YOUR ANGLE OF PUSH OR PULL you will affect a different set of motor unit pools within the muscle even with the same exact exercise!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Honestly, even with the basics you will not lose your muscle shape. You can readily use just basics for a solid run to gain mass and then go back to a traditional program hitting all of the angles.

Just remember this: EVERY TIME YOU CHANGE YOUR GRIP OR SLIGHTLY VARY YOUR ANGLE OF PUSH OR PULL you will affect a different set of motor unit pools within the muscle even with the same exact exercise!
    Got it. Thanks for bearing with me! For the record i will be doing p/rr/s after this volume program Then fd/fs. So I hope u don't mind the questions lol
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Got it. Thanks for bearing with me! For the record i will be doing p/rr/s after this volume program Then fd/fs. So I hope u don't mind the questions lol
    Glad to help out bro!
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Use on your weakest body part for precontest. It will help bring it out...trust me.
    VERT TRUE! I did FD/FS on my chest during a prep. Actually did chest 2 times per week. Through 4-6 sets in on my shoulder day with FDFS and in 6 weeks, on a diet, I built my weakest area up.
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

This seems like a great routine. For my particular career set, I have to be in above average shape to include cardio. Would this training regimine coupled with cardio training be ok? I assume that it really depends, like everything else, on the person's physical abbilities to recover and what not. Please enlighten me.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by riddles View Post
    This seems like a great routine. For my particular career set, I have to be in above average shape to include cardio. Would this training regimine coupled with cardio training be ok? I assume that it really depends, like everything else, on the person's physical abbilities to recover and what not. Please enlighten me.
    Yes, you can certainly do cardio with this program, and it should work just as well for mass if diet/supplementation/rest are on point and the extra work is not overwhelming.
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post

VERT TRUE! I did FD/FS on my chest during a prep. Actually did chest 2 times per week. Through 4-6 sets in on my shoulder day with FDFS and in 6 weeks, on a diet, I built my weakest area up.
    Thanks for the advice. I've added this into my training.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Noted...i am gonna give this a go...now if I can get my buddies to join me............thanks Broser
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by riddles View Post
    Noted...i am gonna give this a go...now if I can get my buddies to join me............thanks Broser
    Always a pleasure!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

What was all the talk of an ebroser line? What types of products will they be?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

In the spirit of new years eve, what are the 'cleanest' alcohols?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

What was all the talk of an ebroser line? What types of products will they be?
    The BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL product line will launch in a few weeks. To begin there will be a BCAA formula, whey protein, fat burner and pre-workout.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

The BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL product line will launch in a few weeks. To begin there will be a BCAA formula, whey protein, fat burner and pre-workout.
    Can't wait!!! Chocolate cherry whey would be great tasting and a bubblegum bcaa product yum just some ideas guys not actual flavors lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

The essentials! Sounds great
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

The essentials! Sounds great
    Yes, this line will be based upon the true essentials, fully dosed, solid flavoring and the highest quality. Then as time goes on some more specialized products will come as I am working with a BRILLIANT scientist!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Can't wait!!! Chocolate cherry whey would be great tasting and a bubblegum bcaa product yum just some ideas guys not actual flavors lol
    Never know bro!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PNI welcomes Eric Broser to the team so lets do a give away!!
    By bigswole30 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 04:38 PM
  2. Fiber Damage/fiber Saturation Training
    By datBtrue in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 10:58 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 02:49 PM
  4. Fiber and PH
    By Sean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0