ORIGINAL POWER/REP RANGE/SHOCK IRONMAN ARTICLES>

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Play around with the volume a bit until you get it just right for your individual needs! And keep us all posted! Thank you!
    Your welcome! I've noticed that this part of the routine ends up to be the shortest. 40 minutes total today for back and shoulders assuming I did the routine correctly. Tomorrow legs will be interesting since I'm working out from home and I'm limited to what I can do. I do have a squat rack but I'll have to be creative like lunges with weights. Would it be a bad idea to incorporate deadlifts since I'm limited on routines?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post
    Your welcome! I've noticed that this part of the routine ends up to be the shortest. 40 minutes total today for back and shoulders assuming I did the routine correctly. Tomorrow legs will be interesting since I'm working out from home and I'm limited to what I can do. I do have a squat rack but I'll have to be creative like lunges with weights. Would it be a bad idea to incorporate deadlifts since I'm limited on routines?
    Sure you can use deads. You might want to try unique BB squat movements like BB hack, BB Jefferson squats, and front squats.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
    •   

3. I've been toying with some different things the last couple of weeks within the P/RR/S template.

For example about 3 weeks ago I was doing a lot of 12-15, 16-20 rep ranges. 2 weeks ago I did more 10-12 reps. This week I'm hitting 5-8 reps. Basically doing a 3 week descending rep range workout(s). Also, I'm using 1 shock technique at the end of each workout. For example, yesterday I supersetted nautilus mach pullovers w/ straight arm pull downs for back. For Chest I did Inc DB Fly SS w/ Inc Hammer Grip press SS w/ Push-ups. Next week I'll do a more strict power wee, but will again end with a shock technique.
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME

4. Bump for use tomorrow

5. Ok I'm on shock week starting today. I'm going to do chest and front/side delts. I'm still a little confused on the whole iso and compound movements. Can you give me a example of exercises that I could use and in the super set Thanks
    •   

6. Finished power week yesterday. The tempo destroyed my muscles... Chest was still sore until Friday after lifting it on Monday !

7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Finished power week yesterday. The tempo destroyed my muscles... Chest was still sore until Friday after lifting it on Monday !
    I had rep range this week and had the same thing with chest, sore for three days!
    Vitalize Supplements Rep

8. Love to see you guys rockin my program!!!!!!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

9. Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    Ok I'm on shock week starting today. I'm going to do chest and front/side delts. I'm still a little confused on the whole iso and compound movements. Can you give me a example of exercises that I could use and in the super set Thanks
    SHOCK
    Delts
    - Seated side lateral/hammer machine press superset...1-2 x 8-10
    - Severse pec deck/WG upright row superset...1-2 x 8-10
    - Cable front raise dropset...1 x 6-8, drop 6-8, drop 6-8 optional

Chest
    - Superset...cable crossover/incline smith press...1-2 x 8-10 reps each
    - Superset...incline flye/dips...1 x 8-10 reps each
    - Dropset...machine bench press...1 x 8-10, drop 6-8, drop 6-8 optional

Does this help???
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP

10. Quote Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    SHOCK
    Delts
    - Seated side lateral/hammer machine press superset...1-2 x 8-10
    - Severse pec deck/WG upright row superset...1-2 x 8-10
    - Cable front raise dropset...1 x 6-8, drop 6-8, drop 6-8 optional

Chest
    - Superset...cable crossover/incline smith press...1-2 x 8-10 reps each
    - Superset...incline flye/dips...1 x 8-10 reps each
    - Dropset...machine bench press...1 x 8-10, drop 6-8, drop 6-8 optional

Does this help???
    Thanks tank

11. Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    Thanks tank
    Anytime!!! Just holla if you need anything else, I will try my best to answer it!!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP

12. Starting my third cycle this week. I have been telling everyone I know about PRRS, such a great workout. Never get bored cause it's different every week. After this three week stretch I'm going to do the FDFS for a couple weeks. Im stoked to try that out for sure!

13. By the way, the PRRS E-Book just hit Amazon Kindle!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BSMRMNW/...kindle_ext_tmb

14. Maybe it's just me but on heavy days I wouldn't do splits. For example when I do bi's and chest on heavy week I deplete all my energy on one group of muscle and have nothing left for my heavy sets on the other. IMO it's best, for me anyway, to concentrate one muscle group a day on heavy week. Thoughts on this?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post
    Maybe it's just me but on heavy days I wouldn't do splits. For example when I do bi's and chest on heavy week I deplete all my energy on one group of muscle and have nothing left for my heavy sets on the other. IMO it's best, for me anyway, to concentrate one muscle group a day on heavy week. Thoughts on this?
    My thought is that if this is how you feel you should go with your instincts. PRRS is the kind of program that is versatile and that can be individualized. It is the principles of the program that are most important, not the exact body part split or exercises used.

16. Still using it and still loving it!

17. Strong 2.5yr bump
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. REP RANGES for Training! Best Article out there!
    By diegone in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 03:35 PM
  2. Power,Rep,Shock Training?
    By mastertech in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 10:48 PM
  3. Rep range while "cutting"
    By Wider is better in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 01:50 PM
  4. Ultra High Rep Sets (50-100 rep range)
    By conversekidz in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-28-2003, 03:14 AM
  5. 10-12 rep range
    By syko in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 08:27 PM