ORIGINAL POWER/REP RANGE/SHOCK IRONMAN ARTICLES>

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    I sold those shirts years ago and they sold out quick. Looks like I may have to make em up again!!!
    Looks like you've got some work to do
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    This is the only PRRS thread on THIS board. What are you looking for exactly my friend?

    Palm Springs is nice!
    Nothing in particular, just reading material, references, whatever, to look over and better learn about your PRRS is all.

    Yeah, Palm Springs is nice, but 29 Palms is still aways away and in meth central nowhere..lol. Either way it's only 3 years and gets me back to the west coast like I have been trying.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   
       


  3. Big news: www.broserbuilt.com is only a day or two away from launch!

    Membership section will allow you to receive personally designed (by me, the COACH) workouts using my PRRS, FDFS, and other methods, delivered to your email every week! No more thinking about what to do - now you just follow my prescription and PROGRESS!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Big news: www.broserbuilt.com is only a day or two away from launch!

    Membership section will allow you to receive personally designed (by me, the COACH) workouts using my PRRS, FDFS, and other methods, delivered to your email every week! No more thinking about what to do - now you just follow my prescription and PROGRESS!
    O shti! Lets play Simon says , I'm in!

  5. I'll be there for sure!
    Vitalize Supplements Rep
    •   
       


  6. There will be three different memberships - 1, 3 and 12 months. Obviously the per month rate is cheaper for the extended memberships. Also, there are dozens and dozens of exercise videos, narrated by me and performed by our own Luke_PNI.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  7. This sounds revolutionary and great

  8. I have been using p/rr/s for some time and it really is a great program. The gains keep coming!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    This sounds revolutionary and great
    THANK YOU!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pseudo View Post
    I have been using p/rr/s for some time and it really is a great program. The gains keep coming!
    AND THANK YOU TOO!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Big news: www.broserbuilt.com is only a day or two away from launch!

    Membership section will allow you to receive personally designed (by me, the COACH) workouts using my PRRS, FDFS, and other methods, delivered to your email every week! No more thinking about what to do - now you just follow my prescription and PROGRESS!
    Although a few more things are still to be added, site is live!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post

    Although a few more things are still to be added, site is live!
    Checking out now
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  13. Site looks great man! Good job and best wishes!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    I sold those shirts years ago and they sold out quick. Looks like I may have to make em up again!!!
    You should re-sell Coach. Def get some more gear going. I still have the RED P/RR/S shirt and I save for very special gym occassions, like when it's time to BRUTALIZE LEGS!

    Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Big news: www.broserbuilt.com is only a day or two away from launch!

    Membership section will allow you to receive personally designed (by me, the COACH) workouts using my PRRS, FDFS, and other methods, delivered to your email every week! No more thinking about what to do - now you just follow my prescription and PROGRESS!
    This is going to be such an amazing resource! I'll def be recommending to anyone I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    There will be three different memberships - 1, 3 and 12 months. Obviously the per month rate is cheaper for the extended memberships. Also, there are dozens and dozens of exercise videos, narrated by me and performed by our own Luke_PNI.
    How cool! My Coach/Mentor/Friend with my original protege/student/player/friend!

    Quote Originally Posted by pseudo View Post
    I have been using p/rr/s for some time and it really is a great program. The gains keep coming!
    P/RR/S is 2nd to none. I use it year round. I modify it. It's chemeleon-like because you can adapt it to so many things. I use it for my baseball team and use the methods with periodization and other things. Such a versatile program!
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME

  15. I have tried this in the past just using my chest. I did like it but had questions that I never found answers to:

    -Should you be doing the PRRS for every muscle group throughout the week or just for one particular lagging body part?

    -If you are using PRRS for all muscle groups, then should you do power for every group for the first week and rep range for every group during the second week, and shock etc? Or should you stagger them?

    -And lastly, all of these workouts seem to consist of 3 exercises and don't always include isolation. For someone who has been training for 10 years would it make sense to add a 4th exercise on any of the week or what?

    Thanks in advance.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by VikingBP View Post
    I have tried this in the past just using my chest. I did like it but had questions that I never found answers to:

    -Should you be doing the PRRS for every muscle group throughout the week or just for one particular lagging body part?

    -If you are using PRRS for all muscle groups, then should you do power for every group for the first week and rep range for every group during the second week, and shock etc? Or should you stagger them?

    -And lastly, all of these workouts seem to consist of 3 exercises and don't always include isolation. For someone who has been training for 10 years would it make sense to add a 4th exercise on any of the week or what?

    Thanks in advance.
    PRRS hits every muscle group once per week. So yes if you are on Power week then every muscle you hit that week will be for Power.

    You can set up PRRS however you want. As long as you get your reps and sets down for that certain week.

    If you want an example check out my log:

    Kbayne doing it PRRS Style.

    I would post link but I'm on my phone
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    PRRS hits every muscle group once per week. So yes if you are on Power week then every muscle you hit that week will be for Power.

    You can set up PRRS however you want. As long as you get your reps and sets down for that certain week.

    If you want an example check out my log:

    Kbayne doing it PRRS Style.

    I would post link but I'm on my phone
    Nice I'll pop in and watch your log. Im starting this in two weeks!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by VikingBP View Post
    I have tried this in the past just using my chest. I did like it but had questions that I never found answers to:

    -Should you be doing the PRRS for every muscle group throughout the week or just for one particular lagging body part? -ALL MUSCLE GROUPS

    -If you are using PRRS for all muscle groups, then should you do power for every group for the first week and rep range for every group during the second week, and shock etc? Or should you stagger them? -THIS IS THE GENERAL OUTLINE, YES. BUT AFTER A WHILE IT IS OK TO BEGIN TO TWEAK AND MODIFY THE ORIGINAL METHOD.

    -And lastly, all of these workouts seem to consist of 3 exercises and don't always include isolation. For someone who has been training for 10 years would it make sense to add a 4th exercise on any of the week or what? -YES, 4 MOVEMENTS CERTAINLY CAN BE USED. DURING RR WEEK I USUALLY INSTRUCT A MOVEMENT FOR 7-9, 10-12, 13-15, 16-20, FOR EXAMPLE.

    Thanks in advance.
    Answers above! : )
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  19. Thanks alot man! I can't wait to get started.

  20. Just had Chest and Shoulders shock for the first time last night. Talk about a workout!! Can't wait to do the same with arms today after work. The dropset for chest after the supersets, holy hell that was humbling!

  21. Great to see all the positive feedback and also, assistance from somany members, esp Eric, THE CREATOR!

    I personally feel it's best to follow the P/RR/S template of doing power for a week, rep range for a week, shock for a week for at least 3-4 cycles through. At that time you can cycle it anyway you want to. For more power/strength athletes you could do P/RR/P/S. If you are more of an endurance athlete you can do S/P/S/RR. If you find that one particular method suits you better you can incorporate more weeks of that in your rotation. You could do P/P/P/RR/RR/RR/S/S/S. The options are endless. My favorite week is when Eric sends me a Hybrid week when you do an exercise from each week in the same workout!
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME

  22. Subd ... Great looking routine set up.. This looks like something similar that I use to do year ago, I would hit Low reps for 3-4 weeks, then do a high rep routine for the next 3, then do an all out volume type workout for a week.. Similar in a way haha but very effective.. Gained most of my size that way I believe

  23. just did arms on shock week. Whoa Nelly that was awesome
    Vitalize Supplements Rep

  24. I know this is a stupid question but Id like to start in this where do I start / find info etc

    Never mind. I read the opening post doh .

  25. PR city today on power day for legs!
    Vitalize Supplements Rep

  26. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    PR city today on power day for legs!
    Congrats!

  27. In the Rep Range week. Don't think I did enough sets on bi's and chest. Only 6 sets for bi's and 6 sets for chest. Doing back and shoulders today. Might want to stick with just 3 sets for shoulders. I don't want to hurt myself. It's all been a great 2 weeks! I like this routine!

  28. Subbed

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post
    In the Rep Range week. Don't think I did enough sets on bi's and chest. Only 6 sets for bi's and 6 sets for chest. Doing back and shoulders today. Might want to stick with just 3 sets for shoulders. I don't want to hurt myself. It's all been a great 2 weeks! I like this routine!
    Play around with the volume a bit until you get it just right for your individual needs! And keep us all posted! Thank you!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  30. A similar PRRS thread has almost 200k views right now on another board...lets kick that thread's butt on AM!!! LOL!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. REP RANGES for Training! Best Article out there!
    By diegone in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 03:35 PM
  2. Power,Rep,Shock Training?
    By mastertech in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 10:48 PM
  3. Rep range while "cutting"
    By Wider is better in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 01:50 PM
  4. Ultra High Rep Sets (50-100 rep range)
    By conversekidz in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-28-2003, 03:14 AM
  5. 10-12 rep range
    By syko in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 08:27 PM
Log in
Log in