HELP WITH MY WORKOUT ROUTINE!!

  1. HELP WITH MY WORKOUT ROUTINE!!


    Hi everyone! Well, I'm16 years old and I'm new in the gym, so I need help with an effective workout of muscle building of: upper back, chest, biceps, triceps, shoulders, neck and abs, for a 3-4 days/week workout. If you could tellme a routine of this muscles, i'd be very thankful. THANK YOU!!!


  2. what about legs??
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    what about legs??
    They are probably injured.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  4. youd rather train your neck than legs wtf?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    They are probably injured.
    true, they could be completely missing also, that or he has "back" or "knee" problems

    bud you gotta workout your legs, you have no choice. don't be "that guy" that won't squat

    look up wendlers 5/3/1 program. it's incredibly simple, basic and easy to follow. t-nation and simplyshredded.com explains it well. that or have your mom buy you the book
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  6. at your age and sense your new to workin out anything will work! just workout, eat and rest.... the muscle will come on its own. your still young dont go too heavy or too crazy in your workouts.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332

    true, they could be completely missing also, that or he has "back" or "knee" problems

    bud you gotta workout your legs, you have no choice. don't be "that guy" that won't squat

    look up wendlers 5/3/1 program. it's incredibly simple, basic and easy to follow. t-nation and simplyshredded.com explains it well. that or have your mom buy you the book
    Or WS4SB from defrancostraining.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by usealittle
    at your age and sense your new to workin out anything will work! just workout, eat and rest.... the muscle will come on its own. your still young dont go too heavy or too crazy in your workouts.
    definitely. take advantage of being young. look up basic compound lifts and work on proper form.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  9. I didn't say anything about my legs because im already doing 1 hour of jogging of 13km/h after my workouts +my football training and matches and i think thats enough. Also I dont wanna overtrain them so i can keep doing well in my football. But my question was that I wanted to know a routine for those muscles including both compound and specific exercises of an easy difficulty without risk of getting injured in my back or joints. I have to say also that is only muscle building, not fat burning, and thatits relatively easy for me to see the improvements of my body in a short time.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Sebas1227 View Post
    I didn't say anything about my legs because im already doing 1 hour of jogging of 13km/h after my workouts +my football training and matches and i think thats enough. Also I dont wanna overtrain them so i can keep doing well in my football. But my question was that I wanted to know a routine for those muscles including both compound and specific exercises of an easy difficulty without risk of getting injured in my back or joints. I have to say also that is only muscle building, not fat burning, and thatits relatively easy for me to see the improvements of my body in a short time.
    Are we talking American football or soccer? Either way, you are severely misinformed when it comes to training legs for your particular sport. There are times in the game that you need to sprint, right? Training your legs will increase your power output and make your sprinting faster and more efficient. Running is primarily quad dominant and neglects the hamstrings and glutes, which not only increases chances of injury, but also lowers your power output. Moral of the story: train your damn legs.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  11. Of course i know it will help me, but its just that Since I dont have time enough to do all I wanted to do and i'm training them in other way, I want to focus in the parts that I don't train at all. Its soccer by the way. its also that i dont really need an improvement in my legs, they are just as I want them to be.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Sebas1227 View Post
    Of course i know it will help me, but its just that Since I dont have time enough to do all I wanted to do and i'm training them in other way, I want to focus in the parts that I don't train at all. Its soccer by the way. its also that i dont really need an improvement in my legs, they are just as I want them to be.
    You're using your legs, not training them. There is a huge difference. What you would have to do is reduce your running volume to accomodate for the leg training, but it would behoove you to open your ears and listen to the advice being given. In all honesty, your upper body is far less important than your lower body for your sport and you should focus your training accordingly.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  13. You use your neck every time you move your head yet you want to work it out. Not afraid of overtraining that?

    Now that you mentioned football, If you work your legs out you'll be a step ahead of anybody else, in almost any sport.

    There isn't a single person on this website that will agree on your thoughts of "I don't wanna train my legs because I use them so much"

    Legs are your foundation. They can handle more endurance than any other group of muscles. I train legs twice a week, I haven't done a set of Bicep curls in months-yet my arms still grow.

    The guy above me gave you some good advice.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  14. I'm military and run literally every morning and still work legs twice a week. Once dynamic effort and once Max effort, you have no reason to neglect legs. Not working them will only hurt your performance in the long run.

  15. No, no, you're misunderstanding me. I dont wanna get better in football or pther sports, i just wanna get bigger, look better in a shirt... I do jogging because it helps me to improve my cardio. And im not underestimating your advices, but i know what shape i've got and what i need. I KNOW WHAT I WANT, I AM ASKING FOR ADVICE ABOUT HOW TO GET IT,
    And if you don't answer that question, you are not actually helping me. By the way, when I said neck I wanted to say trapezoid, my english is not very good... I bet it must have been very ridiculous saying neck and not legs!! Gahaha. Thank you guys!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Sebas1227
    No, no, you're misunderstanding me. I dont wanna get better in football or pther sports, i just wanna get bigger, look better in a shirt... I do jogging because it helps me to improve my cardio. And im not underestimating your advices, but i know what shape i've got and what i need. I KNOW WHAT I WANT, I AM ASKING FOR ADVICE ABOUT HOW TO GET IT,
    And if you don't answer that question, you are not actually helping me. By the way, when I said neck I wanted to say trapezoid, my english is not very good... I bet it must have been very ridiculous saying neck and not legs!! Gahaha. Thank you guys!
    You are not maximizing your gains if you aren't working legs. Period.

    No one will advise you on a routine that neglects them.

  17. I'm not saying you have to get bigger and have to use your legs. The ONLY thing goin to make you bigger is FOOD. Legs will increase your testosterone, increase your vertical, increase your speed, increase your endurance, ect.
    I don't care if you think your legs look good already and that's why you don't want to lift them, and only want to look good in a shirt.

    You're asking advice on a workout routine: Any workout routine you choose will eventually plateau and fail at some point if you neglect legs.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I'm not saying you have to get bigger and have to use your legs. The ONLY thing goin to make you bigger is FOOD. Legs will increase your testosterone, increase your vertical, increase your speed, increase your endurance, ect.
    I don't care if you think your legs look good already and that's why you don't want to lift them, and only want to look good in a shirt.

    You're asking advice on a workout routine: Any workout routine you choose will eventually plateau and fail at some point if you neglect legs.
    all les!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by usealittle

    all les!
    huh?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  20. all this..... better.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by usealittle
    all this..... better.
    my bad man...I just realized I misread that thinking you said "lies" I suppose I should turn my phone screen brightness up
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  22. I can never understand why people avoid legs. Unless your end goal is to look like johnny bravo, you are making a mistake. I don't think anyones going to help you at this stage because, although its your body, we don't give out advice that will lead to imbalances. Skinny legs and big body, hmmm...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Sebas1227 View Post
    I KNOW WHAT I WANT, I AM ASKING FOR ADVICE ABOUT HOW TO GET IT,
    And if you don't answer that question, you are not actually helping me.
    http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_onl...04649&pageNo=0

    all your answers
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Sebas1227
    No, no, you're misunderstanding me. I dont wanna get better in football or pther sports, i just wanna get bigger, look better in a shirt... I do jogging because it helps me to improve my cardio. And im not underestimating your advices, but i know what shape i've got and what i need. I KNOW WHAT I WANT, I AM ASKING FOR ADVICE ABOUT HOW TO GET IT,
    And if you don't answer that question, you are not actually helping me. By the way, when I said neck I wanted to say trapezoid, my english is not very good... I bet it must have been very ridiculous saying neck and not legs!! Gahaha. Thank you guys!
    So your an athlete, but you don't want to be better at your sport... Hmmm

    What's your rational behind not training your legs as a means of achieving the goal you have set, other than you just want to look good in a shirt and perform worse at your sport?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    So your an athlete, but you don't want to be better at your sport... Hmmm

    What's your rational behind not training your legs as a means of achieving the goal you have set, other than you just want to look good in a shirt and perform worse at your sport?
    Haha look better in a shirt, look **** in shorts.

    No hate, but if your rationale for not training legs is that you run on them and thats enough for stimulation, then surely by that logic (assuming you're at school) would writing not be enough for arm training? Or simply flexing them up and down? Are you not also worried that additional arm training might damage your ability to write in school?


  26. http://articles.elitefts.com/trainin...n-high-school/

    golden. nice timing on elites part. kid, read this, please.
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help twinking my Workout Routine
    By barr35jc in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 10:08 PM
  2. Who can help with my workout routine??
    By jbarriga777 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 05:52 PM
  3. Need help with my workout.
    By vincehaveph8 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 09:54 AM
  4. Help With My HST Routine
    By koi1214 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 01:07 PM
  5. Help with my Cutting Routine
    By Molehonea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 09:36 AM
Log in
Log in