Need a good program for wrestling and quick strong gains.

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
hey guys whats up, love these forums. but i was wondering if anyone could suggest a half decent program to help me gain quick strong size as ill be wrestling an need to get yoked up. im 160lbs and strong and have 4 years lifting experience, i got solid 2500-3k diet. need more work gettin my protein and such. but ill get it mastered. i will be on some ph on and off just need something new to work with so i came here cause i know you guys are all great with the feed back sorta like my 2nd fam... hahah but yea leave some feedback id appreciate it guys

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WS4SB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
I would surround most of your training with compound movements such as deadlift, squat, bench press, leg press, power cleans etc. and work in some isolation exercises. Make sure you are getting nutrition in, very important !

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This needs to be said: wrestling and quick gains are NOT going to happen. You can get stronger and add some LBM, but don't expect a huge change in weight.

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
yeah i figured it all out rodja, i got some products for lean mass and my diets specified for lean gains and i was 175-180 last wrestling season so u know why i put it haha and thanks luke ill do just that, pm me a workout if u have time?

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
You got it man ! I'll send you some workouts

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Rodja nailed it and also...

WS4SB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

^^^^^ this...over any BB workout any day :/...you need power more than looks bro

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
And thats exactly what he will be getting.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
And thats exactly what he will be getting.
Never said he wouldn't :) , besides...that variation is exactly meant for people who practice other sports so that their CNS can keep up with both activities ;)!

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Thats right :biggthumpup:

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would take Joe DeFranco's program over one by some dude on a forum personally.

DeFranco trains professional/collegiate/high school athletes with variations of that program.