Had a beer..

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15

I used to work for a news station in Iowa and they banned the original Four Loko formula cause college kids were getting super f***ed up on that stuff. We did a story the day before they pulled it off the shelves with all of those idiots buying as much of it as they could. I got curious so tried one, worst tasting thing ever and it made me feel really weird, kinda drunk but super energized.
    Yeah I tried one, the OG version before they banned it & it made me feel weird too.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I used to work for a news station in Iowa and they banned the original Four Loko formula cause college kids were getting super f***ed up on that stuff. We did a story the day before they pulled it off the shelves with all of those idiots buying as much of it as they could. I got curious so tried one, worst tasting thing ever and it made me feel really weird, kinda drunk but super energized.
    They banned it...lol, couldn't you just chug a Red Bull or Monster after every Beer...same thing...No??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Is this a serious question?
    lol thats what I was thinking.
    GO LIFT!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  144 lbs.

Lol wow this thread took off!

Yes it was a serious question lol, didn't impair me at all, I was relaxed however. (Quit drinking for the most part lifting>alcohol)
    Didn't butt-chug it, had it with a lime, and a little salt.
    Had a good workout, hit triceps and chest really well

Hope anyone local to me here has power now!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah I tried one, the OG version before they banned it & it made me feel weird too.
    Over here, in my city specifically, Four Loko's weren't as popular as Joose. Grape Joose wasn't too bad, but the other flavors were disgusting. The other one was Four Max. That one came in a flavor like sprite, and it was pretty good.

The problem with these is you would drink one and feel ok, even energized, so you thought you could handle another (and sometimes even another). But once you were finishing your second one, the caffeine of the first one began to wear off and you realized you would have been good with just one.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia
    Over here, in my city specifically, Four Loko's weren't as popular as Joose. Grape Joose wasn't too bad, but the other flavors were disgusting. The other one was Four Max. That one came in a flavor like sprite, and it was pretty good.

The problem with these is you would drink one and feel ok, even energized, so you thought you could handle another (and sometimes even another). But once you were finishing your second one, the caffeine of the first one began to wear off and you realized you would have been good with just one.
    People shít themselves on drinks like this.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    People shít themselves on drinks like this.
    Haha, I had never heard of that before.

The worst is one time a guy in my university showed up to an engineering class that three of my friends attended. He was sipping on a rockstar, in class, and after he finished it he pulled another from his backpack and started drinking that one. He finished that also, and shortly thereafter fell asleep on his desk. Bear in mind this is a class of 20 or so kids. The teacher eventually went over to his desk to wake him up, and when he did so he suddenly threw up on the floor beside the teacher. Pretty disgraceful.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia
    Haha, I had never heard of that before.

The worst is one time a guy in my university showed up to an engineering class that three of my friends attended. He was sipping on a rockstar, in class, and after he finished it he pulled another from his backpack and started drinking that one. He finished that also, and shortly thereafter fell asleep on his desk. Bear in mind this is a class of 20 or so kids. The teacher eventually went over to his desk to wake him up, and when he did so he suddenly threw up on the floor beside the teacher. Pretty disgraceful.
    Should've just took the day off.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Poor Greg- Had His Bubble Burst (No Really)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 12:49 PM
  2. Funny as hell........... BEER!!!
    By Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 10:16 PM
  3. a memory i just had about snorting YHCL
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 01:40 PM
  4. drinking beer?
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-11-2003, 07:06 PM
  5. If you had 72 hours to live what would you do???
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-25-2002, 12:17 AM