Needing advice - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Needing advice

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PROness
    Yes sir at 250lbs. That's a ****ty angle here. One month into my cut. Should have took more pics but I got complacent. :/
    That's not sub 10% body fat.
    It looks more like 12-13.
    Still solid work, however your one size fits all advice will not work for everyone.
    Peace

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit

That's not sub 10% body fat.
    It looks more like 12-13.
    Still solid work, however your one size fits all advice will not work for everyone.
    Peace
    Yeah I Should have took pics at the end of my cut. I only take pics if it involves me getting a chance at something in return... If you catch my drift. Lol
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pro are you one of those damn muscle tech reps trolling around?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Pro are you one of those damn muscle tech reps trolling around?
    I got dat good good for the low low. Haha

Just ****ing with the amateurs. Btw Ronnie called and he told me to tell you that he needs his syringes back. Just saying. Haha
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PROness

Just ****ing with the amateurs. Btw Ronnie called and he told me to tell you that he needs his syringes back. Just saying. Haha
    Light weight!
    PES Representative
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PROness View Post

Seriously man, grow up. Everyone is of course entitled to their own opinion, but science is what it is, and new research shows us that HIIT cardio can actually increase gains through mechanisms already explained. You can choose to ignore them if you wish but if you suggest to people that they are "cardio nazis" and hurting their gains then provide research (current) that backs up your position.

We are here to dicuss what we have learnt and provide help and support for those that need it in the best ways that we can.

As far as disrespecting other members, I reitterate, grow up. We all have different goals and other commitments in life; not everyone wants to be 250lbs, perhaps when you figure out that the world doesnt revolve around your goals you will see this.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

If you doubt the efficacy, generally speaking of course, use anecdotal evidence. NFL players are always the go-to. Drugs or not, how many athletes do you see with physiques that ***** LB's or DE's? I can assure you they do plenty of HIIT in the form of technical and tactical drills and still weigh in the range of 230-290. Freaks? Sure but It's a generally league-wide physique. Simply adding another angle for you, possibly easier to comprehend than scientific literature
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I should have read back... OP you are probably more around 15 percent... My avi is about 11ish if that helps.
    PES Representative
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Light weight!
    Haha good look. 9 percent no lie at the end of my cut. Lean gains Ftw it will make you ripped but that's about it from my experience. Rpt is a joke.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by asooneyeonig

buy the book.
    http://www.carbbackloading.com/

there are only short articles that elude to what to do online. there is a lot in the book that you will not find online. an this is not a short term diet, it is a life long nutritional plan so it is worth that small amount to be leaner and stronger for the rest of your life.
    This is actually what I ran/plan on running in the future again. Great book with lots of info. Fairly simple to follow and great gains.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diet newbie needs advice for cycle
    By Irongame in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2003, 02:56 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2003, 01:01 PM
  3. Need advice on my "stack"
    By AlexParty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-06-2003, 11:34 AM