A 5x5 and its other lifts
- 10-24-2012, 11:10 AM
- 10-24-2012, 11:12 AM
What are your stats and training experience?
- 10-24-2012, 11:54 AM
BP = 270# for 4 (i dont have a spotter so im a tad afraid to go with more weight)
DL = 135# (i have a bad back from a car wreck so im starting low and working up the weight)
SQ = 405# max (im also working with bad knees so im trying to start low and work my way up)
body weight = 280#'s @ 6'-0"
10-24-2012, 02:34 PM
So not a beginner by any means. Well the only way to continue progression is to add weight or reps. So if you are going to incorporate the supplemental lifts into the program you need to progress them at a similar rate as your main lifts or I don't think they would be doing you much good.
10-25-2012, 06:37 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By indysoccer16 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 22Last Post: 06-27-2011, 06:37 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-27-2003, 03:43 PM
- By DevilSmack in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-23-2003, 08:39 AM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-27-2002, 03:38 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2002, 08:30 AM