Why is my arm getting smaller?

Cokeboyz

Awards
I'm moving up in weight on all my lifts but my one arm is getting a lot bigger while the other one is getting alot smaller. I'm using good form why is this happening?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I'm moving up in weight on all my lifts but my one arm is getting a lot bigger while the other one is getting alot smaller. I'm using good form why is this happening?
the trick to muscle growth is not getting stronger (thats adaption) .
and over tranning or always doing same thing will lead to muscle adaptiong, not growting.
look at runners, their legs are so tiny, not huge.

I think you are over training, i only work arms 1-2 times a week, they are growing well.

You need to learn how to train,
google "DC training" and read his blog, i do somthing liek it but I add more time per WO, reps and sets, but its about the same.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I just notices you say ONE arm?

well one you are over using and its gettign smaller?
let me guess, if your right handed its that one getting smaller?

Cokeboyz

Awards
the trick to muscle growth is not getting stronger (thats adaption) .
and over tranning or always doing same thing will lead to muscle adaptiong, not growting.
look at runners, their legs are so tiny, not huge.

I think you are over training, i only work arms 1-2 times a week, they are growing well.

You need to learn how to train,
google "DC training" and read his blog, i do somthing liek it but I add more time per WO, reps and sets, but its about the same.
So your saying I could have a good bulk diet and my lifts could be skyrocketing but I might not build muscle?

Cokeboyz

Awards
I just notices you say ONE arm?

well one you are over using and its gettign smaller?
let me guess, if your right handed its that one getting smaller?
I'm right handed but I try to do everything with my left to make it bigger/stronger

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
3 threads, same question...

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Posting multiple threads on an internet forum about muscle imbalances has been shown to be catabolic. Repeatedly mouse-clicking the submit button may also preferentially work one arm over the other and therefore lead to imbalances/asymmetry between muscle groups.

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
Time to see a doctor I think... esp. if hes this paranoid
One of the first things I said to him in his original thread but he seems to ignore any and all logical advice if its not what he wants to hear. The thread I linked earlier has several different issues that it could potentially be and steps to dealing with them, but he seems to pay no serious attention to them. He actually just posted a ridiculous theory, which he was really considering over all logical educated advisement, in the ex sci sub-forum and Zir had a rather comical response it made me laugh.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my left ball is slightly larger than my right. is that because my right ball takes more of a beating because I masturbate right handed?

OP, stop worrying dude. You'll be fine, your arm will catch up. OR see a doctor like the above posters mentioned.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
One of the first things I said to him in his original thread but he seems to ignore any and all logical advice if its not what he wants to hear. The thread I linked earlier has several different issues that it could potentially be and steps to dealing with them, but he seems to pay no serious attention to them. He actually just posted a ridiculous theory, which he was really considering over all logical educated advisement, in the ex sci sub-forum and Zir had a rather comical response it made me laugh.
Haha, I just went to have a look. Almost makes me sad. Logic would dictate that ifs hes so paranoid about it, that a doctor's visit should be the next step.

It took me a while to search through the now 8 threads on this question but i eventually found your's, Rodjas and ZiRs responses; if all three of you post very similar advice, i think its about time he 'listened' so to speak.

Asks for AM forum help, gets it from 3-4 reptuable members, ignores it then follows the adivce of some bb.com person. Sigh. lol

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm picturing some deformed popeye character with one really big arm and one tiny arm lol