I'm gonna get sssooooooo shredded!

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hello everybody! Nice to finally be a part of the family. I just got my info and I can't describe how excited I am to start on Sunday. Pictures will be up soon (if I can just find somebody to take them).

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
Hello everybody! Nice to finally be a part of the family. I just got my info and I can't describe how excited I am to start on Sunday. Pictures will be up soon (if I can just find somebody to take them).
+

You're probably about as excited as I am!!!!!!!!!

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well here goes nothing boys..my starting pics. I'm NOT A MUSCULAR GUY (At least not as big as I thought)damn I look shitty :sad: .

Stats:
6'0 200 lbs
Waist 35 inches

I don't actually start till Sunday, Sept 26

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about how you look now... just stick to the plan and Bobo will help you reshape your body. It may suck in the beginning, but you'll be glad you did it in the end. I started with Bobo 3 months ago (and i'm still with him), so i know how you feel.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For anybody reading this log- looks like my plan won't start tomorrow as expected. Hurricane threat down here has closed up all of the local gyms.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just drove through one of the bands. It was......fun.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I started today! 194 lbs!

After barely dodging a hurricane, my start date was pushed back a day. Today I started and so far, so good. Only thing that pissed me off was I had to kinda rush in the gym. I HATE THAT! I trained back and normally would have taken a minute or two more between sets than I did today. My GOD is this a lot more volume than what I've been doing.

Never used an elliptical machine before in my life..will probably take me 5 minutes just to get used to it. Bed-time soon, not looking forward to straight flax seed oil without a shake :sad:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
After you get used to the elliptical, you never go back to anything else.. just doesn't seem like you are doing anything on the bike or thread mill... star stepper is kinda close..
and I know what you mean about volume.. I have a guy that is just following along with me during my workouts.. and he was like, we are doing a blue million reps for back tonight.. he actually quit before I got finished..
Hang in there things will go great

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
You will soon grow to love the volume Bobo has put you on. You will also get used to the straight flax oil. Just give it time. If you thought you were excited now, wait a couple of weeks.

xil

Awards
After you get used to the elliptical, you never go back to anything else.. just doesn't seem like you are doing anything on the bike or thread mill... star stepper is kinda close..
I still despise the elliptical... I like my incline walking :D

Though the one good thing about the elliptical is first thing in the morning, I find it wakes me up and keeps me refreshed. Any other time... gimme my incline treadmill

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Diet has been perfect. Yesterday was a first for me- I went to the gym and did NOTHING but 45 minutes of cardio. I liked the elliptical machine, although it took a while to get comfortable.

Question for Bobo- I trained this morning, but didn't do the cardio b/c I had to go to class. I'm playing in a baseball game tonight for probably 75 minutes....Is this OK or do I need to go back to the gym and get on the bike as well?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Baseball?!?!?!?! As cardio?!?!!?!?!?!? :D

Nah you don't have to, but don't make a habit of it ;)

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Baseball?!?!?!?! As cardio?!?!!?!?!?!? :D
My game got rained-out last night, so your guilt drove me to the gym to do 45 minutes of cardio. Thanks coach.

Diet was perfect today and the leg workout was HARD. I can really tell a difference in how I feel due to the increased amount of calories today. Yesterday I felt small, now I feel fat. Damn I'm a head case. I'm thinking about taking one for the team and skipping my cheat meal on Saturday....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The more you take one for the team, the better you will look individually. ;)

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 6 UPDATE

All is going well, altho Bobo tried to starve me yesterday. ALL MUSCLES ARE SORE!! Diet is exactly as the paper says, feeling leaner...altho I'm battling a mental case :frustrate of smallitis!

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 7-weigh in!

I weighed in at 190 lbs...3 lbs in 6 days! I'm feeling a bit leaner, but mostly in the easy to lose spots (shoulders, chest, upper abs). Thank God for fat free cream cheese!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
;)

Keep pluggin away

size

Awards
  • Established
I base my cardio on what machine is behind the woman with the best ass. It drives me to work harder. :rofl:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I base my cardio on what machine is behind the woman with the best ass. It drives me to work harder. :rofl:
this should be a general rule for all when considering what machine will best suit their needs :thumbsup:

Good luck DieTrying, I'm sure you'll be quite happy soon enough :)

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

Diet is still strong. I think whatever bit of tempations I had left in me before I got with Bobo, he has killed. I've officially fallen in love with multi-grain bagels. Waist measured in at an even 34 inches this morn, the lowest its been in a long time. I still feel I have a ways to go, but things are looking up!

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 11/56- Losing friends in school

Talked to the boss yesterday and things seem to be on track. A little pep talk goes a long way when you're feeling small. :thumbsup: As I said last week, its amazing how much different I feel today (highest calorie day) vs. others. Tomorrow I will starve again :sad: .

Yesterday I was in class listening to my professor lecture. I don't go to a large university (30-40 students in a class). I sit in the front row. As I was sitting there writing, my entire lower half just seemed to fill up with terrible, stinky gas. I tried my best to hold it in, but I couldn't. Everybody looked at me. Bobo, you're diets stink! :thumbsup:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO!!!!

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 14! Weigh-in

Well today is Sunday, so I weighed in..Down to 188 pounds. I lost 2 pounds this week, and 3 in the first for a total of 5 pounds in 2 weeks! :thumbsup: I'm going to try to get some new pictures up this week b/c I can already tell a difference. I feel good, and people are starting to notice.

Bobo- I know its tough to guess without knowing my EXACT bf%, (I'm guessing its somewhere between 10-12) but if I'm weighing 188 now with a 34 inch waist, do you have any clue what I'll weigh when we're done? The thought of getting into the 170s kinda scares me. :sad:

Told you guys I wasn't big....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
31-32 would be my guess.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 17/56

I could be wrong, but I think things may be slowing down a hair. I'm also starting to drag ass a bit, but this could be to school kicking my ass and not getting my daily naps in. Next Wednesday I will have my bf% measured under water!! Very accurate!!

People are already noticing! :thumbsup:

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 22/56

Lost 1 pound overall last week. Looking good, feeling good! BF testing is Wednesday!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tweak time.

Diet is in the mail.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 29...Half way there

I had no choice but to use my first cheat meal on Saturday (damn football concession stands). I wanted to go all 8 weeks without using one. Won't happen again.

Well I thought that things were still slowing down, but jumped on the scale this morning at 184.5!! Thats another 2.5 pounds down! Honestly I didn't think I had lost that much last week, but damn. Heres the breakdown:

Week 1: 3 pounds
Week 2: 2 pounds
Week 3: 1 pound
Week 4: 2.5 pounds

TASTE BUDS ARE GONE. BROCCOLI IS KING!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this doens't show people what a SMALL tweak in your diet can do, nothing will :D

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 36!! Happy Halloween!

I have not been able to update as much as I'd hoped. Sorry. This week was a bit slow, but all in all I am very happy. There is still two valuable weeks to go but even if I were to stop here I would be pleased. Waist is right at 34, I'm seeing veins popping outta my arms, and I feel better than ever.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 38

After another tweak and add in of some goodies (my request), I'm really starting to feel like I'm dieting. Waist was barely below 34 today, first time thats happened since in a LONG time!

Also, for anybody interested, I posted new pics in the main section!

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 43- 2 WEEKS LEFT!

182 pounds!! Holy ****!!

I'm a very happy guy today!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that's almost 20 pounds bro, and two weeks to go! Keep it up.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LAST WEEK!!!!!!

Well here we go! Gonna make it count!

Weight stayed the same this week, however, I feel it did for a specific reason. IDK why, but week 7 into this plan (and probably week 14 or 15 total) strength is going up!! If you read my whole thread, you'll notice I haven't mentioned strength increasing or decreasing...well here it is..

WEEK 7/8!

:thumbsup:

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bobo has made my final tweaks :sad: . If anybody hasn't seen them, pics are up under the Bobo's public forum. I'm hungry and I feel small, but I look much better :thumbsup: .

Bobo, you could probably charge more money if you included a psychological aspect to your program. Charge an extra $50 for smallitis advice/help.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure.

$50/month for by boot in you ass and me screaming "Don't be a moron" should help :D

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its been fun!

My time under Bobo's watch is up!

I didn't have a chance to weigh in today (I've been using the same scale all 8 weeks), but will tomorrow. I'll let you guys know the final numbers! This **** has been awesome!

BTW- I will probably continue to diet until Christmas. I will have to stop then...been dieting for wayyyy too long! If I haven't reached my goals by then I will continue after a 3 week break. I've also been selected by Stryder :thumbsup: to test HEAT, so keep an eye out for the log! Thanx to all that followed this thread!

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Final weigh in!

178 FUCKING POUNDS!​
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've lost at least 22 pounds (not sure if the initial 200 was correct)!!! Its been fun!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good log ;)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Good job DT. You should be proud of yourself. :thumbsup:

TravTriggz

Awards
die trying was that all cardio and diet or what plz explain :(

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Wow, 22 pounds in 8 weeks. Great job DieTrying & Bobo.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Excellent work indeed.

I am definitely interested in giving Bobo a crack at my fat ass in the new year - no pun intended ;)