New HIIT and Cardio.

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
I have a cut coming up and could use some advice for what works for you fellas as far as HIIT and Cardio. I get bored on the tread, appreciate it.

mik14

mik14

Awards
I have just started hit, I'm doing stair sprints! Been doing it 2 weeks it'd going awesone, stomach is starting to tighten & firm up.

30 sec sprints. 30 sec walk. I'm currently up to 20min.

Started of and in 10mins I was ****ed, but yesterday went for 20-25 mins.

Every few sets il actually jump with both feet to every second step as quick as I can, can feel it also working on my lower abs.

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
Sounds good man, I was actually going to do stairs with my bud tomorrow! I appreciate it, I'm just trying to get as much different stuff I can so I dont recycle workouts for days.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prowler pushes and/or sled drags
This. Parachutes can also be effective low-priced alternative if you have the space...you can pick them up for 40-80 bucks.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. Parachutes can also be effective low-priced alternative if you have the space...you can pick them up for 40-80 bucks.
Bring a bucket!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prowler pushes and/or sled drags
I'm currently towing (forward) and dragging (backpedal) 8 plates on the prowler with a waist harness... I have a makeshift harness made of trx straps from my gym, so it cuts into my hips and waist. More importantly, it is becoming too much of a leg workout.. But any less weight and I don't feel like I'm getting anything out if it.. Any ideas?!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently towing (forward) and dragging (backpedal) 8 plates on the prowler with a waist harness... I have a makeshift harness made of trx straps from my gym, so it cuts into my hips and waist. More importantly, it is becoming too much of a leg workout.. But any less weight and I don't feel like I'm getting anything out if it.. Any ideas?!
How about attaching the straps to a weight belt (like the one you might use for squatting) and just use the weight belt. That's what we do at my gym since we don't have prowlers, just the sleds. And if you have a prowler, you can always just push the thing by the handles.