Rate my lifts
- 10-15-2012, 12:42 PM
- 10-15-2012, 12:49 PM
Why do you need someone to rate your lifts?
- 10-15-2012, 01:52 PM
See what to improve on. If my legs to upper body strength ratio is on point.
10-15-2012, 02:15 PM
Your squat is low in comparison to the others and avoiding maxing because there is a risk of injury is like not driving because you could get into a wreck.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
10-15-2012, 02:27 PM
Agree.squat should be a bit higher.good lifts though.
SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
"Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
10-15-2012, 03:27 PM
6.5 on the Richter scale. The russian judges had you lower, but they are on the take.
10-15-2012, 03:28 PM
Agreed squat should be a little higher. But those are good numbers for 5 reps.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Colorado S14 in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 01-20-2007, 09:33 PM
- By RoadblockTDX in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2006, 02:51 AM
- By nattheoriginal in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2005, 04:09 AM
- By OmarJackson in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2004, 11:03 PM
- By pogue in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2003, 09:07 PM