Incorrectable muscle asymmetry?

Cokeboyz

Awards
My right arm is way bigger than my left. My left is stronger. Whenever I do excersises I feel it a lot more in my right even with perfect form. My right gets worked more and grows faster

PROness

Awards
A) what are you're measurements

B) what muscle(s)

You need to be more specific. :/

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I am currently going through this as well. My whole right side feels weaker and is definetely lagging behind recently in turms of size and strenghth. I am losing the muscle/mind connection with my right side which is strange. I've been training for a long long time so this is quite nerve racking. I am continuing to do research on this and will post any findings when i get them. I'm going to assume this going to be more mental than anything, compensation or something not really sure. But YES this sucks!

Cokeboyz

Awards
I am currently going through this as well. My whole right side feels weaker and is definetely lagging behind recently in turms of size and strenghth. I am losing the muscle/mind connection with my right side which is strange. I've been training for a long long time so this is quite nerve racking. I am continuing to do research on this and will post any findings when i get them. I'm going to assume this going to be more mental than anything, compensation or something not really sure. But YES this sucks!
Tell me about it. I've been trying to fix it for 3 months and all I did was stall my gains in the process. I give up on trying to fix it. I'm just gonna try to out Muscle it and get so big that an imbalance won't matter. It can't get THAT bad if I keep using the same weight/reps for each side.

wrathchild281

Awards
It takes years not months to fix..Isometric work and obviously stick with the same weights for each arm. Itll come around