Incorrectable muscle asymmetry?
- 10-11-2012, 06:21 AM
- 10-11-2012, 11:18 AM
- 10-11-2012, 08:17 PM
I am currently going through this as well. My whole right side feels weaker and is definetely lagging behind recently in turms of size and strenghth. I am losing the muscle/mind connection with my right side which is strange. I've been training for a long long time so this is quite nerve racking. I am continuing to do research on this and will post any findings when i get them. I'm going to assume this going to be more mental than anything, compensation or something not really sure. But YES this sucks!
10-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Tell me about it. I've been trying to fix it for 3 months and all I did was stall my gains in the process. I give up on trying to fix it. I'm just gonna try to out Muscle it and get so big that an imbalance won't matter. It can't get THAT bad if I keep using the same weight/reps for each side.Originally Posted by Boatcop1
10-16-2012, 03:27 AM
It takes years not months to fix..Isometric work and obviously stick with the same weights for each arm. Itll come around
Similar Forum Threads
- By Kidcudi in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2012, 04:15 AM
- By Cokeboyz in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 09-28-2012, 12:58 PM
- By Cokeboyz in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:15 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 04-13-2008, 08:00 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 06-11-2005, 11:11 PM