- 10-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Ok, so I want to know if this is weird. Awhile back I looked at my calf and noticed they were small, now I knew I hadn't work them directly so I threw a couple exercises to bring them up. So I sit down on the calf raise machine start with 90 lbs and try to do 30 reps, as I continue I get the weirdest boner. There are no hot chicks around and I was in the zone when it happened. So after a couple sets I have to sit there while things settle down and then leave. I'm thinking that it's my body being weird and try to forget about it. Next week it happens again and the next and so on. WHAT IS UP WITH IT! It only happens when seated...
- 10-08-2012, 04:13 PM
- 10-08-2012, 04:16 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 183 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
Originally Posted by gmanall
10-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Time to do Rosanne Barr calf raises. If the problem persists, see someone cause you've got a problem!
10-16-2012, 02:29 AM
ppl have some weird fetishes man even to inanimate objects. Looks like you found yours..lol
10-16-2012, 02:33 AM
another suggestion think about walking in on your gma gettin out of the shower
Similar Forum Threads
- By BrooklynBB in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 68Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:11 PM
- By 1ad man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 202Last Post: 06-21-2007, 10:14 AM
- By crobert1 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2007, 02:22 AM
- By Rage (SoCal) in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-12-2006, 07:33 AM