Looking for a online trainer

DougMan

Awards
Hi,

I am looking to get serious about training again and was wondering if anyone had recommendations on good online trainers. Similar to what Bobo used to do. I already train, but looking to take it up a notch.

Feel free to direct message me or email me at tekno009 at yahoo .com.

Thanks.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
PM Zir Red.

He is bees knees bro and that is no crap

67nova

Awards
PM Zir Red.

He is bees knees bro and that is no crap
I got to second that.Was my trainier for a year or so and got me in the best shape of my life!Ran out of time to train so had to go on my own with the knowledge i received.He still is more then willing to help me here and there.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is also a Primordial rep on here goes by the AVI Matt Porter. He will do this and really knows his stuff.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Just out of curiosity, how would something like that work? Never thought of an online trainer

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of photos...Lol And the trust that you are doing what he tells you to do.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
A lot of photos...Lol And the trust that you are doing what he tells you to do.
Yea I mean I guess with iPhones now you can do picture/video easy as hell. Do people charge anything? Lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure there is a fee for the expertise. Lol

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, how would something like that work? Never thought of an online trainer
I can only speak for myself, but a detailed questionnaire of health history, training/nutrition experience(s), and goals is the start.

Next step is to analyze posture and physique via photos, and (specific) exercises for movement deviations, muscular imbalances, etc.

After that is goal setting.

Next is the fun part, the programming of training/nutrition based upon previous collected info.

Final step is monitoring progress, evaluate and re-evaluate, then tweak, retweak, or even totally change based upon client responses.

Br

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I can only speak for myself, but a detailed questionnaire of health history, training/nutrition experience(s), and goals is the start.

Next step is to analyze posture and physique via photos, and (specific) exercises for movement deviations, muscular imbalances, etc.

After that is goal setting.

Next is the fun part, the programming of training/nutrition based upon previous collected info.

Final step is monitoring progress, evaluate and re-evaluate, then tweak, retweak, or even totally change based upon client responses.

Br
Seems like it would be a lot of fun. I've always wanted somebody older and more knowledgable to "take me under their wing". I just love to learn in general and ecspecially something im passionate about but I don't know anybody like that. Sadly I'm a broke college student and likely couldn't afford that expierence lol

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its something that needs to be executed with 100%effort and discipline -- getting people in shape via email, text, phone is very possible and effective but that person better follow everything to the T and trust the trainer.

I have been fortunate enough to do well even overseas -- Australia, England, Italy etc....

-Matt

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its something that needs to be executed with 100%effort and discipline -- getting people in shape via email, text, phone is very possible and effective but that person better follow everything to the T and trust the trainer.

I have been fortunate enough to do well even overseas -- Australia, England, Italy etc....

-Matt
Working with TN now? Pretty cool. Glad you got yourself a gig with guys like that since the PP tragedy.

adi13

Awards
How does someone from australia get something like this organized with one of the aforementioned people, do they have a website or do you just pm them from AM as very interested???

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does someone from australia get something like this organized with one of the aforementioned people, do they have a website or do you just pm them from AM as very interested???
PM or email them.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pm me your email and ill pass you onto a highly rated trainer here on AM

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Therein lies the wonders of the internet, and now with the increased speeds, the ability to easily transfer video (or live video) for analysis and coaching.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
One for ya Jay

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
First recommendation is to make sure you will give not only yourself 100% but whoever you choose as your trainer. I personally use Matt Porter and the changes/gains in the last 8 months have been crazy. Looking for even more in 2013 .... good luck in your quest !!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There are a lot of options for online trainers that you can choose from. If you want to go the nutrition route
I would suggest Jamie Eason's online training forum. Also try BodybuildingDOTCOM they have a lot of online
trainers. They have an entire section for just personal trainers only. You should check it out for sure.