New Chest Routine For My Goals...

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Is it wrong to just focus mainly on Incline pressing movements and add dips and pec dec flys to hit the middle/lower chest area. I know that incline pressing movements hits the upper/middle chest area which is what I mainly want to target. The way I invision my chest is a thick upper chest and a sculpted middle/lower chest area.

BB or DB Incline Chest Press - 4-5 sets
HS Incline Press - 4 sets
Dips - 4 sets
Pec Dec Flys - FST7 (7sets, 30 sec rest)

abeckham

abeckham

Awards
My workout looks a lot like yours. I'm focusing on upper chest too since it was lagging behind. I start with DB or BB inclines and move to flyes, then pullovers, pec deck and cables. I'll do flat presses every other chest workout to keep them up, but so far it's treated me great and I'm getting the upper chest development I want.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
My workout looks a lot like yours. I'm focusing on upper chest too since it was lagging behind. I start with DB or BB inclines and move to flyes, then pullovers, pec deck and cables. I'll do flat presses every other chest workout to keep them up, but so far it's treated me great and I'm getting the upper chest development I want.
I always do free weights for incline followed by hammer strength or some type of machine for flat bench. Idk why but I always lifted heavier on incline. It feels like a great movement for me compared to flat presses. May be because genetically I and all the men in my family have big shoulders and I'm able to support heavy weight on an incline??? I figure let me add more incline movements with dips and a pec dec fly