Good dip belt recommandations?
- 09-22-2012, 10:00 PM
- 09-22-2012, 10:44 PM
I like the Spud Inc products from personal use
- 09-23-2012, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by bswanny
09-23-2012, 03:42 PM
I also have a spud inc dip belt and I love it.
09-23-2012, 08:39 PM
1/4" chain and 2 carabiners.
09-24-2012, 02:42 PM
I haven't tried it yet, but I am going to buy it when i get back into body weight movements (I am hoping in about 6-8 weeks).
It is expensive though.
09-27-2012, 12:56 PM
cool thanks guys, my waist size won't matter will it? If it does my waist is 42.
10-16-2012, 03:09 AM
10-16-2012, 09:53 AM
Well I bought one, but the chain is 2 foot, that seems sort.
Similar Forum Threads
- By hvactech in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2012, 08:01 PM
- By Gonzo14 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2010, 08:26 PM
- By Variocam in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2008, 06:50 PM
- By bolt10 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2008, 10:13 AM
- By Raj in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 16Last Post: 11-27-2004, 03:40 AM