- 09-12-2012, 10:57 AM
- 09-12-2012, 12:25 PM
i would recommend finding a proven program, following it for at least 6 months and learn the ins and outs of that program. in other words why that combination of intensity, volume, and frequency. learn the relationship between those variables.
rinse and repeat till you figure out how to design your own program. be prepared for this to take years.
here is place to get started:
http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_onl..._that_dumb_oneyou can call me "ozzie" for short.
09-12-2012, 01:44 PM
09-13-2012, 04:44 PM
09-15-2012, 08:39 PM
great advice here! something proven is the way to goOriginally Posted by asooneyeonig
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-20-2003, 01:55 PM
- By metacat in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-31-2002, 05:55 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 12-25-2002, 01:20 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 10-29-2002, 08:17 PM