First time training a 16yr old... Any tips/advice?
- 08-31-2012, 03:49 PM
- 08-31-2012, 04:53 PM
Edit: If rodja would chime in too I know he has a background in MMA. I used to fight in high school but got away from it when I stopped wrestling.
09-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Good to hear as I do use the TRX suspension trainer already... The rip trainer I have seen but never used... Bosu ball is going to be included for sure... I'm thinking plyometrics for explosive power... I'm not familiar with Olympic lifts unfortunately... Not my field atm... In future maybe...Originally Posted by NYiron
10-16-2012, 04:36 AM
core would be main focus. Explosive compound movements. Higher reps 10-15 range. muscle wise id say delts and legs would be the two main builders
Similar Forum Threads
- By hexstatic in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 05-31-2011, 05:19 PM
- By StatueFalls in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2009, 09:12 AM
- By futureofbb08 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2009, 08:03 PM
- By ace_himself in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 09-22-2006, 02:02 AM
- By tommy36p in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 07-01-2004, 03:42 AM