First time training a 16yr old... Any tips/advice?
- 08-31-2012, 03:49 PM
- 08-31-2012, 04:53 PM
Edit: If rodja would chime in too I know he has a background in MMA. I used to fight in high school but got away from it when I stopped wrestling.
- 09-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by NYiron
10-16-2012, 04:36 AM
core would be main focus. Explosive compound movements. Higher reps 10-15 range. muscle wise id say delts and legs would be the two main builders
Similar Forum Threads
- By hexstatic in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 05-31-2011, 05:19 PM
- By StatueFalls in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2009, 09:12 AM
- By futureofbb08 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2009, 08:03 PM
- By ace_himself in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 09-22-2006, 02:02 AM
- By tommy36p in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 07-01-2004, 03:42 AM