Your go to song for Squats and Deads

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. The posters above naming Agnostic Front know what they're talking about. I haven't listened to music during max attempts for some time but my old staple was "My War" by Black Flag. And anything by the Dead Kennedys works well in a pinch.

2. Quote Originally Posted by retrofitted View Post
    The posters above naming Agnostic Front know what they're talking about. I haven't listened to music during max attempts for some time but my old staple was "My War" by Black Flag. And anything by the Dead Kennedys works well in a pinch.
    TY sir! =)
    •   

3. Jay, Agnostic Front and some of the other NYHC bands were a staple for me growing up even as a California kid. Roger Miret's side project, the Disasters, is also some excellent stuff though it's quite different from AF.

4. Quote Originally Posted by retrofitted
    Jay, Agnostic Front and some of the other NYHC bands were a staple for me growing up even as a California kid. Roger Miret's side project, the Disasters, is also some excellent stuff though it's quite different from AF.
    Never heard it..ill look into it.Hey,hardcore is hardcore man.AF is still touring,saw them twice last yr..still kick ass.
    •   

5. This one is really good good old German Thrash metal
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Going to Dr. for test cyp and ____?
    By acer00 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 04:41 PM
  2. Alternative to squats and deads
    By smith22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 07:16 PM
  3. So what's everyone going to be for Halloween?
    By xxtruxx1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-01-2006, 02:10 PM
  4. Bad form for Squats and DLs?
    By Ibench800 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:47 PM
  5. squats and deads, placement in split?
    By dbag333 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 04:53 PM