2 Bumps on forearm after workout?

Beach_Body

Beach_Body

Awards
Does anyone know what these could be? Ive heard muscle which i doubt. And i've heard that it could be two veins crossing on top. Let me know just a bit worried, they only appear after a bicep/forearm workout. Thanks

image-1191223714.jpg

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Dont worry about it. I have one on my shin. I had been told it was veins crossing and when your BP goes up during training the bump pops out there. I dont really know though... I have had mine for years and I havent died yet so you should be good for at least a few more years lol. If your really freaked out just talk to your doc.

RedRn21

Awards
did you ever find out what the bumps are? I just finished an intense forearm workout and have the same 2 bumps on both arms.

Musclemayham

Awards
I imagine the bumps are mostly due to the increase of blood flow. It’s probably causing your veins to expand so more blood can rush to the muscle group.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have two in my left forearm that are similar but way more prominent and solid. I just assumed they were fat deposits.

sarge40

Awards
Could be the vein, or lipomas if they don't run along a vein.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you push on the bumps and massage, do they disappear?

Themadnat

Awards
What would it mean if they did disappear after you pushed on them and massaged them?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
retroscapers Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 4
BigVida Anabolics 0
Pro Bodybuilding 10