- 08-23-2012, 01:17 PM
- 08-23-2012, 02:07 PM
This is way to general of a question. But if your looking for a very basic answer/idea. 12-20 sets per MAJOR muscle. (Back. Arms. Legs. Chest)
- 08-23-2012, 11:41 PM
general? i would say optimally it is extremely an individual response that changes with age, training age, work capacity, sleep habits, life stress, and possibly other factors. its like a trick question that cannot be answered.
but if you must have an answer i am a fan of this one:
http://drsquat.com/content/knowledge...training-splityou can call me "ozzie" for short.
08-28-2012, 02:39 AM
08-28-2012, 07:36 AM
08-29-2012, 12:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TravTriggz in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2005, 10:43 AM
- By StanChampion in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2005, 09:00 PM
- By Wolfe08 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2004, 03:17 AM
- By golfermj23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2004, 09:33 AM
- By propho in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2004, 10:45 PM