Bobo's new challenge

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Well, Bobo got me nice and lean as you saw, those pics will be posted in this thread as well the other. It's time to put some size back on. I've never had any problem putting weight on. The problem has always been putting on TOO much weight, even eating the right food. So, Bobo has his work cut out for him, he was up to the task last time, I have no reason to believe he won't step up again. I got down as low as 207 cutting. After about 4 weeks of eating at maintenance and a couple weeks of M1T, I am back up to about 225. Stay tuned.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, can't wait to see the results !

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
... 225? jesus bro, eat something... eat everything, hell... skinny bastard :D

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
dude u got a serious size complex,especailly from the pics i ahve seen u look like what must of us would like to..bobo throw this guya gamma bomb please..lol..good luck scotty..this should be interesting

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Finally you got me by 10lbs... :D

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
yeah, well, my nickname is bagel boy
Which remind me, I have to go grocery shopping today...

Also, congratulations on you finishing your cutting plan with Bobo. Just finished reading the thread and can't wait to see pics.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
looking forward to the pics. at the same time i'm not because it'll start my own case of smallitis up again. you should have nothing to worry about weight wise, i'm 6-3 and only weight 224 right now floating around 10% BF.

J_MAN

Awards
Listen to you "I weigh 225 lean, I'm small".... I hate you scotty LOL, good job bro

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Hate to have kept you all waiting. Went on vacation for 10 days. Let myself eat a little. Only missed onw workout in the 10days. Anyway, came home over 240lbs. Friggin M1T is a water wizard. Still vascular, pretty lean, as well, just gotta get rid of this M1t bloat, finished it up this past sunday, so, should be gone soon. I'll try to get some pics posted soon. Stay tuned to watch me blow up back over 260.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
what do you do? seems like you are always on vacation you lucky bastard.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
are you a real man and eat them raw off the hook??? =P

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
well, bloat has not subsided apparently, scale read 241 this morning.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not keeping up with this as well as I did the other. Weighed in at 231 the other day. So, M1T bloat has subsided and my other chin went away. Strength is up considerably, able to get 10reps with 100lb db on Arnold presses, haven't done that in about a year. Still maintaining vascularity and remaining pretty lean. Still wanna eat more, but, the price you pay for staying lean while bulking.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I've been terribly negligent in keeping this thread updated. Weight is 233 now, bloat came off, oput on another 2 lbs. Bobo just keeps on adding food, and I keep on smiling. Waist has gone up about 2" or so, as would be expected with sudden carb intake increase. Strength has gone up steadily. Still maintaining good vascularity. Bulking like this is not what I'm used to, I am accustomed to huge increases in weight and strength(and fat). I like this style bulking, slow and steady gains without pissing away all that hard work through the summer.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Where the HELL are the pics?????

I just sloughed through a half hour or reading your other thread waiting for the pics. Then it says they are over in another thread so I read this one.

DAMN IT WHERE ARE THE FREAKING PICS??????? LINK US TO EM :)

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
still working on them, dopey gf has a digi cam that still is not ready to use, have to get some developed.................................ghetto :(

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
236 this morning, did bi's, came home and measured, 19" with a pump. See if I can get some goddam pics this weekend.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
DAMN nice job bro.

You only weigh 236 lbs and have 19" guns either you have no legs or you are about 5' 5"

If you can't tell I am jealous :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Come on with the pics, ecto.. :D

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
DAMN nice job bro.

You only weigh 236 lbs and have 19" guns either you have no legs or you are about 5' 5"

scott your 5'5? yay im taller then someone :whip:

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
DAMN nice job bro.

6'2, legs are 26.5". Bobo has kept me lean. :box: Arms are 19" with a pump. Right around 18.5" normally.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wheres the update, your a few months behind and where are the pics

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Scotty was last seen holding up a BK's for double whoppers with chease. he is on the run from LE:lol:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is 240 now and still fairly lean. He did gain some on his waist but not much at all.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
yes, weight is steady at 240, waist is about 38.5" right now, sorry for lack of updates, didn't think there was as much interest in this as in the other thread, figured I would wait til done.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
yes, weight is steady at 240, waist is about 38.5" right now, sorry for lack of updates, didn't think there was as much interest in this as in the other thread, figured I would wait til done.
When are we gonna see pics again? :D