Suggestions on routine
- 08-21-2012, 10:04 PM
- 08-22-2012, 08:38 AM
feel about it how? is this for bodybuilding, strength, athletic performance, fat loss, something else?
and i see a push day (kind of), with some more pushing and pulling then finally a leg day. i would say more pulling and more legs.
there are a near unlimited amount of combinations to do.you can call me "ozzie" for short.
- 08-22-2012, 06:01 PM
I'd have a rest day between those cause when u hit chest you also work your back and shoulders then the next day you might not be able to go 100%
08-22-2012, 10:25 PM
1 rest day.Originally Posted by coltonpyle
08-23-2012, 09:25 AM
This is my routine for 4 weeks, and I'm doing it for strength.
I've put in legs twice because, well they have some catching up to do, not much but this 4 weeks should get them to proportion.
I'm just now approaching the end of my first week of SuperDrol, that's why I'm not too worried about recovery.
08-23-2012, 10:38 PM
08-25-2012, 02:29 PM
08-26-2012, 08:06 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By constantmover in forum PheromonesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2004, 06:46 AM
- By Beelzebub in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-10-2004, 03:22 PM
- By Vitamin J in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 08-25-2004, 01:01 AM
- By jmh80 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 05-27-2004, 11:58 AM
- By julius kelp in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2003, 08:44 PM