Suggestions on routine
- 08-21-2012, 11:04 PM
- 08-22-2012, 09:38 AM
feel about it how? is this for bodybuilding, strength, athletic performance, fat loss, something else?
and i see a push day (kind of), with some more pushing and pulling then finally a leg day. i would say more pulling and more legs.
there are a near unlimited amount of combinations to do.you can call me "ozzie" for short.
- 08-22-2012, 07:01 PM
I'd have a rest day between those cause when u hit chest you also work your back and shoulders then the next day you might not be able to go 100%
08-22-2012, 11:25 PM
1 rest day.Originally Posted by coltonpyle
Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
08-23-2012, 10:25 AM
This is my routine for 4 weeks, and I'm doing it for strength.
I've put in legs twice because, well they have some catching up to do, not much but this 4 weeks should get them to proportion.
I'm just now approaching the end of my first week of SuperDrol, that's why I'm not too worried about recovery.
08-23-2012, 11:38 PM
08-25-2012, 03:29 PM
08-26-2012, 09:06 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By constantmover in forum PheromonesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2004, 07:46 AM
- By Beelzebub in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-10-2004, 04:22 PM
- By Vitamin J in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 08-25-2004, 02:01 AM
- By jmh80 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 05-27-2004, 12:58 PM
- By julius kelp in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2003, 09:44 PM