5/3/1 BBB challenge + leangains?

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
I'm currently doing the 5/3/1 routine by Jim Wendler and am almost done with my first cycle I love the routine it fits my schedule and I have to say I'm addicted the the DOMS from BBB and since my main goal is strength gain I'm really excited as I have heard awesome things. Ive been on the leangains recomp 20/20 for about 3 moths now. Lost about 6lbs of pure fat from the looks of it and the diet itself looks very promising. My question is have any of you guys done these two together? And if so what was it like? My future plan is to get to a 11-13% bf and then begin the slow bulk 30/10 diet of leangains while coupling that with the BBB challenge. I figure that will result in lean mass gains with minimal fat and good strength additionally. Any ideas on this are welcome as well. Any ideas?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm currently doing the 5/3/1 routine by Jim Wendler and am almost done with my first cycle I love the routine it fits my schedule and I have to say I'm addicted the the DOMS from BBB and since my main goal is strength gain I'm really excited as I have heard awesome things. Ive been on the leangains recomp 20/20 for about 3 moths now. Lost about 6lbs of pure fat from the looks of it and the diet itself looks very promising. My question is have any of you guys done these two together? And if so what was it like? My future plan is to get to a 11-13% bf and then begin the slow bulk 30/10 diet of leangains while coupling that with the BBB challenge. I figure that will result in lean mass gains with minimal fat and good strength additionally. Any ideas on this are welcome as well. Any ideas?
Did it on a cut regime (+10/-35) with Dave Tate's Periodization bibble, and shed a lot of fat. Currently doing the Bible too and more of a Leangains Lean Bulk...and have gained 13-14lbs in 4~ months, mostly water and muscle and some little fat. I like the combo. Idk what the BBB challenge is though.

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Did it on a cut regime (+10/-35) with Dave Tate's Periodization bibble, and shed a lot of fat. Currently doing the Bible too and more of a Leangains Lean Bulk...and have gained 13-14lbs in 4~ months, mostly water and muscle and some little fat. I like the combo. Idk what the BBB challenge is though.
Boring but big challenge is 3 month hypertrophy/strength period where u only do your 5/3/1 to the prescribed last set but then do boring but big 1st week 50% 2nd 60% 3rd 70%. And u alternate BBB squats with deadlift and press with bench.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh, I do know BBB , the scheme of adding, after the 5/3/1 main lift, a 50-60% weight main lift for 5 sets and 10 reps....just didn't know it was a "challenge" mode to be adding progression to it. Should pair up nicely, just adjust kCals and macros for a lean bulk.