- 08-19-2012, 12:09 AM
Hey guys ,
In 2 years of training , I have never really given any attention to my forearms.
Does this affect my training ? and if so how ?
I also find that my joints on both elbows are very weak , if i put tension on my elbow
like in arm wrestling I feel a very sensitive pain in my elbow , maybe a muscle?
Is this problem connected to lack of forearm trainng?
- 08-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Is the pain in your elbow your "funny bone"?
I don't train forearms per se, but i do do various grip strength exercises. I was told by a knowledge able friend that it can lead to arthritis or tendinitis real fast.You are your own maker. Train dirty.
- 08-19-2012, 04:58 PM
08-19-2012, 07:29 PM
Weak wrists are one thing, weak forearms are another... Weak wrists may mean that your wrists may collapse under heavy weights; weak forearms are just not aesthetic if your a body builder.
08-19-2012, 07:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By good_guye28 in forum Training ForumReplies: 44Last Post: 09-15-2009, 06:28 PM
- By 2cAnnons in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 05-27-2007, 02:30 AM
- By dr.mattdogg in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 05-12-2003, 02:05 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 03-20-2003, 07:55 PM
- By Frost in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2003, 12:44 AM