- 08-18-2012, 10:09 PM
Hey guys ,
In 2 years of training , I have never really given any attention to my forearms.
Does this affect my training ? and if so how ?
I also find that my joints on both elbows are very weak , if i put tension on my elbow
like in arm wrestling I feel a very sensitive pain in my elbow , maybe a muscle?
Is this problem connected to lack of forearm trainng?
- 08-19-2012, 02:52 PM
Is the pain in your elbow your "funny bone"?
I don't train forearms per se, but i do do various grip strength exercises. I was told by a knowledge able friend that it can lead to arthritis or tendinitis real fast.You are your own maker. Train dirty.
- 08-19-2012, 02:58 PM
my fore's are naturally big but i do use reverse grip curls....LG Sciences forum representative
08-19-2012, 05:29 PM
Weak wrists are one thing, weak forearms are another... Weak wrists may mean that your wrists may collapse under heavy weights; weak forearms are just not aesthetic if your a body builder.
08-19-2012, 05:50 PM
It's more of a discomfort , it starts deep under the elbow and moves up the tendons on my forearm
Similar Forum Threads
- By good_guye28 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 44Last Post: 09-15-2009, 04:28 PM
- By 2cAnnons in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 18Last Post: 05-27-2007, 12:30 AM
- By dr.mattdogg in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 05-12-2003, 12:05 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 03-20-2003, 05:55 PM
- By Frost in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2003, 10:44 PM