HOW TO GET KILLER ABS

mralex

mralex

Awards
Been training for over a year almost everyday I do work on my abs quite often but seems to not have as much progress as the rest of my body ! Any ideals ? Nutrition

image-1613280302.jpg

That's before and after I want better abs

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
It's only a matter of bodyfat. Figure out your maintenance level, track your calories, and aim for about 300 below maintenance. Not a whole lot more to it than that.

mralex

mralex

Awards
Strange bc I'm not consuming as much calories at the minute I'm at 1000 -1500 per day bear in mind I'm on about 160-200 protein per day so idk what I'm doing wrong .... Sometimes I do behave naughty and have a burger or bad food
I'm also on loads of supplements
N02, creatine ,amino acids ,fish oils and protein powder as well

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
Abs are made in the Kitchen. If your eating at such a low caloric intake you may be way below your requirements.

mralex

mralex

Awards
Would anybody be able to advise with a good diet how many calories or kind of food what needs to be done to obtain those killer abs?

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
You are already pretty lean.
A little bit of HIIT on an empty stomach and you should be where you want.
Good luck.
Peace

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
Would anybody be able to advise with a good diet how many calories or kind of food what needs to be done to obtain those killer abs?
Anything anyone can advise you on will never be as good as your own research and then trial and error. Google will be your friend on this, just make sure it is from a credible source. Do some research on macro intakes and different approaches (ie. ratios, timing, different sources and effects, etc). Try different approaches in diet and training, because the only person who can figure out what will work for your body and the goals you have, is you. Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for the rest of his life. Knowledge is what you need not advice.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
just keep doin it. i see more abs from before to after so if its worked so far, just do more, more training, more eating clean, higher intensity, workouts that make your heart rate increase, sweat, drop ur body fat more as well.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm. If the before and after is a trend, just keep doing what you're doing and follow that line til you get what you're after. Looks like you're doing it right.