Music

dillianc

Awards
Hey all,

I am looking for some new tracks (as im sure we all are as well) What are you listening to while youre lifting, running, warming up or even just hyping up to get jacked for your workout.

Please share!

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
Klaypex's Loose Dirt Album. Check out the song "Hit Me"

67nova

Awards
Some reason Quiet Riot bang your head (im old school)works for me.Usally listen to radio as ear phones get on my nerves to much.But running thats it with Pantara

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
That all depends on what kind of music you like. If you like metal, I can tell you many songs that get me pumped up to lift, run, rip heads off anyone who steps in your way.

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
People=sh*t - slipknot 9/10 of my PRs hit while that song was playing

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Slipknot, oh yes!! Also DevilDriver (****list, You Make Me Sick, Dead to Rights)
In This Moment - You're Gonna Listen (There's just something about Maria Brink screaming "Shut Up" in my hear that turns my intensity up!!

dillianc

Awards
With weights I'm abuse the album immersion by pendulum. The song "crush" just gets me going.

Melo7

Awards
Depends on Music preferences - In the Gym I listen to Metal but never listen to that normally lol

dillianc

Awards
Does your music preference differ between weights and cardio?

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Depends on Music preferences - In the Gym I listen to Metal but never listen to that normally lol
There is just something about listening to Metal that just pumps me up like crazy. The drums are what gets me, gotta have that double bass going!! \m/

rw357

Awards
joe stump- pistol whipped, where no man dare shred, chasing the dragon, fire and brimstone, demon's eye
rage against the machine
megadeth
iron maiden

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of drums.....
Also they have the best band name ever.

[video=youtube;3C9BC-6fic8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C9BC-6fic8[/video]

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Damn dude, some of those drums are so fast it almost sounds like a drum machine!!

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Anything old Megadeth, namely Rust in Piece, Killing is my business and so far so good so what. Also any of the first 4 Anthrax albums...stay away from the new album.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
too bad this track was never released on an official album I have no clue why.

ChainLink

Awards
Propain, slipknot, five finger death punch, pantera.

I use Pandora and just put one of these bands on as the station. Gives you a good mix of hardcore.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Anything old Megadeth, namely Rust in Piece, Killing is my business and so far so good so what. Also any of the first 4 Anthrax albums...stay away from the new album.
Definately old Anthrax just like old Metallica (pre Black album)

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Propain, slipknot, five finger death punch, pantera.

I use Pandora and just put one of these bands on as the station. Gives you a good mix of hardcore.
Pro-Pain - didn't know if anyone had heard of them

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
No one mentioned DISTURBED!!!!! I just put like 50 different artist/bands/genres in my pandora quick mix and then start with the thumbs down/up now I have a custom playlist of all genres and artist from heavy rock to rap to alternative to dubstep and u can always add more to it. System of a down. Rage against the machine.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
People here sure seem to love metal. I love all types of music, in the gym these days however I am all about some good EDM. If you want some REALLY great free mixes, check out Dada Life's monthly podcast on the iTunes store. Here's a favorite: http://soundcloud.com/dada-life/may-2012-mix

As for rock, my classic go-to albums were Garage Inc disc 2 by Metallica (all the old school covers), Dirt by Alice In Chains, and Queens of the Stone Age by Queens of the Stone Age.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
People here sure seem to love metal. I love all types of music, in the gym these days however I am all about some good EDM. If you want some REALLY great free mixes, check out Dada Life's monthly podcast on the iTunes store. Here's a favorite: http://soundcloud.com/dada-life/may-2012-mix

As for rock, my classic go-to albums were Garage Inc disc 2 by Metallica (all the old school covers), Dirt by Alice In Chains, and Queens of the Stone Age by Queens of the Stone Age.
Definately Garage Inc. Disc 2 - I had the original on cassette tape

dillianc

Awards
For some reason billy talent has become necessary for weights.... I don't really like billy talent