- 08-11-2012, 07:21 PM
- 08-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Speed intervals on the stairmaster are pretty brutal. Hill sprints and sled work are also very effective.Go hard. Go heavy. Never stop.
- 08-12-2012, 02:24 PM
I wonder how good running in place works??
08-12-2012, 02:59 PM
I think HIIT can be adapted to any exercise, aerobic or anaerobic.Originally Posted by gregg1494
08-13-2012, 12:28 AM
It does work. My HR gets to where it needs to be. It just gets slightly repetative after a while. I Used the never ending stairmaster today. it kicked my ass
Similar Forum Threads
- By Changing in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2005, 01:44 PM
- By foreverdown92 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2005, 10:38 PM
- By undergrad in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2003, 01:44 PM
- By CosmosM3 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 04-25-2003, 01:18 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2003, 01:10 PM