36 days of progress (will have more later)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Thank you!


  2. Great work bro you can definitely tell a difference in the two pics.
    •   
       


  3. good progress

  4. Very nice work DT!

  5. Excellent progress DT!! Do you know what your BF% is at now?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ironviking
    Excellent progress DT!! Do you know what your BF% is at now?
    Probably around 12 or maybe even higher. I've learned that most people highly under-estimate their bf%. I had an under-water density test done and mine was MUCH, MUCH higher than I'd thought.

    One thing is for sure, waist is at 33.25 inches down from 38! I also saw a vein in my abs yesterday (barely).

  7. that does not look like true gyno whatsoever...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic_Rush
    that does not look like true gyno whatsoever...
    It is. Maybe doesn't look like it in my pics, but doctors agree. Trust me, if you saw me in person with a t-shirt on, you'd agree.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    It is. Maybe doesn't look like it in my pics, but doctors agree. Trust me, if you saw me in person with a t-shirt on, you'd agree.
    Has it improved at all since dropping the fat?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TheUsual
    Has it improved at all since dropping the fat?
    A little bit. I still have that pointy look from the side when I flex my pecs.

  11. Dude - my nipples look almost the same as yours! What did your doc say about the gyno? Are they going to give you anything for them? I'm pretty sure mine aren't from fat deposits, I'm below 10% bf. I need to get to a doc.

    Either that or take some of the tamox I have...

  12. Wow man, I saw your new avatar on another thread and had to tell you great work! Definitely making steady progress. Keep it up!

  13. show me some side pics... cause when i flex i have like soft areas under my nipples to the muscle and now im wondering if its fat or tissue from gyno... do u have any lumps or anything? mine is just soft

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic_Rush
    show me some side pics... cause when i flex i have like soft areas under my nipples to the muscle and now im wondering if its fat or tissue from gyno... do u have any lumps or anything? mine is just soft
    mine also look kinda pointy when i flex from the side... i thought it was fat before but now i am curious how to tell

  15. if there is no lumps then you are fine. Just diet down and the problem should be considerably better.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    Wow man, I saw your new avatar on another thread and had to tell you great work! Definitely making steady progress. Keep it up!
    Thank you brother! Its nice when people notice a new avatar without saying anything.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic_Rush
    show me some side pics... cause when i flex i have like soft areas under my nipples to the muscle and now im wondering if its fat or tissue from gyno... do u have any lumps or anything? mine is just soft
    The next time I take pics (when there is progress), I will take close-ups of my chest.
  18. Thanks again Bobo


    Final Final Dieting pics in the Pic Section.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can one day of bad eating ruin progress
    By kkhx3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:37 PM
  2. What Kind of Progress Have You Made?
    By babywifey in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 12:24 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 05:03 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 04:37 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 05:06 AM
Log in
Log in