Gym program to get ripped

Domk95

Awards
Hey I'm looking for a gym program that will help me get both ripped and strong. Ive been looking for a while but cant find any, I've seen some on bodybuilding.com and ws4sb but don't know if this will help me get the body i want To give you an idea I would love a body like the picture below....... Thanks for any help

image-1126671510.jpg

grandroid828

Awards
Hey I'm looking for a gym program that will help me get both ripped and strong. Ive been looking for a while but cant find any, I've seen some on bodybuilding.com and ws4sb but don't know if this will help me get the body i want To give you an idea I would love a body like the picture below....... Thanks for any help
>
You cant change the way your body will look. Your abs are gonna be spaced and shaped virtually the same no matter what you do. All u can do is make a muscle bigger/harder/ stronger and lose fat. Any of the ones on bodybuilding are a good start. To even get to that point will take at least 2 years. If not more. Probably more.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You cant change the way your body will look. Your abs are gonna be spaced and shaped virtually the same no matter what you do. All u can do is make a muscle bigger/harder/ stronger and lose fat. Any of the ones on bodybuilding are a good start. To even get to that point will take at least 2 years. If not more. Probably more.
Some people do it in 6 months. :p

Damn that guy is chiseled for sho'.

grandroid828

Awards
Some people do it in 6 months. :p

Damn that guy is chiseled for sho'.
Haha i know! Very good fitness model style physique. And i said a year or 2 cuz without aas assumind OP is 15 percent bf and has minimal muscle mass ( which is a neutral assumption imo) he wont have time to remove 10 percent bf AND add a pretty sick amount of muscle. Or at least i couldnt!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha i know! Very good fitness model style physique. And i said a year or 2 cuz without aas assumind OP is 15 percent bf and has minimal muscle mass ( which is a neutral assumption imo) he wont have time to remove 10 percent bf AND add a pretty sick amount of muscle. Or at least i couldnt!
Don't think I could either, BRB buying AAS.

grandroid828

Awards
Don't think I could either, BRB buying AAS.
Hahaha even then! Gonna take, what, 700 mg test E plus some clen? Probably winny and if u have the balls to take that more power to ya!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Diet is gunna be the main factor

dutchovenftw

Awards
hey man it didn't seem like anyone actually gave you a source for a gym workout! Check out Kris Gethins 12 week workout man. very easy to comprehend and still intense. he will give you everything you need to know in order to create a physique that you can be proud of. cant post links but if you search "kris gethin" on bodybuilding you will find it very easily. good luck with your training man.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
what i see from those pics are different hair do, different lighting, a tan, and he got leaner and oiled up. sounds like a diet and a good photoshop session and not much in the gym.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
The best place to start is to pick out a solid and proven program, like strong lifts, 5x5, or 5/3/1,
For example.
In addition you need a good diet, to support your workout program.
Once your diet and workout are on point, and you are consistent, you will be on your way.
However it's going to take a little research, some planning, and a little trial and error.
Good luck
Peace

dutchovenftw

Awards
haha very true he does look aestheticly better in his after pictures, but i also stand by his training and nutritional logic. He uses sound and backed information (though some of his logic is outdated ><) but an untrained person looking for a workout program will get nothing but benefit from a program thats so easily laid out such as this one. Videos, explanations, and somewhat motivational talks. hopefull one who goes through a 12 program such as this would discover more about his body then he ever has before and will be able to develop a program fit for himself from there!