Gym program to get ripped

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44%

Gym program to get ripped

Hey I'm looking for a gym program that will help me get both ripped and strong. Ive been looking for a while but cant find any, I've seen some on bodybuilding.com and ws4sb but don't know if this will help me get the body i want To give you an idea I would love a body like the picture below....... Thanks for any help

Name:  image-1126671510.jpg
Views: 1637
Size:  262.7 KB

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Domk95
    Hey I'm looking for a gym program that will help me get both ripped and strong. Ive been looking for a while but cant find any, I've seen some on bodybuilding.com and ws4sb but don't know if this will help me get the body i want To give you an idea I would love a body like the picture below....... Thanks for any help
    >
    You cant change the way your body will look. Your abs are gonna be spaced and shaped virtually the same no matter what you do. All u can do is make a muscle bigger/harder/ stronger and lose fat. Any of the ones on bodybuilding are a good start. To even get to that point will take at least 2 years. If not more. Probably more.
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

You cant change the way your body will look. Your abs are gonna be spaced and shaped virtually the same no matter what you do. All u can do is make a muscle bigger/harder/ stronger and lose fat. Any of the ones on bodybuilding are a good start. To even get to that point will take at least 2 years. If not more. Probably more.
    Some people do it in 6 months. :P

Damn that guy is chiseled for sho'.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.69%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Some people do it in 6 months. :P

Damn that guy is chiseled for sho'.
    Haha i know! Very good fitness model style physique. And i said a year or 2 cuz without aas assumind OP is 15 percent bf and has minimal muscle mass ( which is a neutral assumption imo) he wont have time to remove 10 percent bf AND add a pretty sick amount of muscle. Or at least i couldnt!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

Haha i know! Very good fitness model style physique. And i said a year or 2 cuz without aas assumind OP is 15 percent bf and has minimal muscle mass ( which is a neutral assumption imo) he wont have time to remove 10 percent bf AND add a pretty sick amount of muscle. Or at least i couldnt!
    Don't think I could either, BRB buying AAS.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.69%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Don't think I could either, BRB buying AAS.
    Hahaha even then! Gonna take, what, 700 mg test E plus some clen? Probably winny and if u have the balls to take that more power to ya!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Diet is gunna be the main factor
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.02%

hey man it didn't seem like anyone actually gave you a source for a gym workout! Check out Kris Gethins 12 week workout man. very easy to comprehend and still intense. he will give you everything you need to know in order to create a physique that you can be proud of. cant post links but if you search "kris gethin" on bodybuilding you will find it very easily. good luck with your training man.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

what i see from those pics are different hair do, different lighting, a tan, and he got leaner and oiled up. sounds like a diet and a good photoshop session and not much in the gym.
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.23%

The best place to start is to pick out a solid and proven program, like strong lifts, 5x5, or 5/3/1,
    For example.
    In addition you need a good diet, to support your workout program.
    Once your diet and workout are on point, and you are consistent, you will be on your way.
    However it's going to take a little research, some planning, and a little trial and error.
    Good luck
    Peace
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.02%

haha very true he does look aestheticly better in his after pictures, but i also stand by his training and nutritional logic. He uses sound and backed information (though some of his logic is outdated ><) but an untrained person looking for a workout program will get nothing but benefit from a program thats so easily laid out such as this one. Videos, explanations, and somewhat motivational talks. hopefull one who goes through a 12 program such as this would discover more about his body then he ever has before and will be able to develop a program fit for himself from there!

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats the best supplement to get ripped
    By at1010 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 12:38 AM
  2. Trying to get ripped, help needed
    By steelerkid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 10:33 AM
  3. Want to get ripped!
    By ATrain07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 06:56 PM
  4. Critique my Diet, tryin to get ripped..
    By SacDIESEL in forum Nutrition / Health
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 11:41 PM
  5. Please Help ( Trying to get ripped)
    By Manofclay in forum Supplements
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 11:01 AM