- 08-08-2012, 10:04 PM
This is probably a redundant thread but I dont want to harm myself.
I love working out and training and like many of you probably find it rather addicting.
I resistance train 6 days a week using a split routine that switches every month, and am doing sports/altheltic training. its like cross fit just more cardio and plyometrics involved. As for a day of rest i just do a simple workout such as low intensity cardio or 2 circuits with some low intensity plyometrics. I have been working out like this for some time now and yes it is slightly taxing on the body but the results are incredible. If I am consuming enough Macros can i continue this? Do some of you work like this as well?
- 08-08-2012, 10:27 PM
- 08-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Well I was 210lbs and am currently 145. My abs are defining and my skin is tightening which I didn't think would happen. I am trying to put on more mass now.
08-08-2012, 10:52 PM
08-09-2012, 01:26 PM
But what are your goals? You've lost a lot of weight, but at 5' 10" 145 lb you're getting pretty light. Are you trying to add lean mass at this point?
Go hard. Go heavy. Never stop.
08-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Yea I am trying to put on lean mass. I want to get up to 160-165 in about a year. Im not going to do the bulk and cut thing though as I am determined to stay lean.. I'm going to attempt to follow the principles of the paleo diet and start lifting heavier and less frequent and have incorporated cross fit into my training.Originally Posted by Doss
Similar Forum Threads
- By lifted in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 12Last Post: 07-05-2003, 11:09 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 14Last Post: 04-27-2003, 01:23 AM
- By cpwhite in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2003, 02:13 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 12-25-2002, 06:31 PM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2002, 11:45 AM