German volume training
- 08-21-2012, 11:02 PM
- 08-21-2012, 11:06 PM
08-21-2012, 11:08 PM
08-21-2012, 11:12 PM
08-22-2012, 01:11 AM
Im also a fan of high volume if it's done right. Overtraining is quite possible so be careful of it and it does tend to overload you CNS.
I did try 10x10 long time ago with mix results. I think I was over doing it.
But Im doing a different high volume routine training 5-6 days a week which suits me much better.
high volume if you can handle it will def yield great results!
08-22-2012, 01:46 PM
08-23-2012, 12:43 AM
08-23-2012, 12:54 AM
08-23-2012, 01:22 AM
08-23-2012, 02:11 AM
08-23-2012, 10:58 AM
08-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Another vote here. I've used years ago for the first time with 10 reps and had very good results (size and strength). However I think that the 10-12 pounds of lean muscle many times announced on the articles can only come from gifted lifters..
08-24-2012, 08:08 PM
Has anyone tried the planned 2 week over training from that article? Sounds super intense and I'm tempted to try it soon
Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
CELTIC LABS REP
08-24-2012, 09:19 PM
08-25-2012, 03:40 AM
By the end of it he said he felt terrible. He had sore joints and was moody constantly. He actually became hard to train because he was so angry all the time lol.
His strength was still going up for most of the programme (which surprised me). It started dipping towards the end. In his week off he went up to around 6lbs over his starting weight.
Similar Forum Threads
- By wardog in forum Training ForumReplies: 70Last Post: 06-17-2011, 01:41 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum Training ForumReplies: 29Last Post: 11-05-2010, 06:07 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum Training ForumReplies: 36Last Post: 03-12-2005, 02:36 PM
- By chessmaster in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 07-01-2004, 02:59 PM
- By AlexParty in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 07-09-2003, 07:21 PM