Female power lifter
- 07-30-2012, 12:27 AM
- 07-30-2012, 12:28 AM
Look into 5X5 and 5/3/1
07-30-2012, 12:40 AM
How much training experience do you have?
Pretty tough to go wrong with 5/3/1, and I've been having very good luck personally with my switch to WS4SB.
Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
07-30-2012, 12:44 AM
Oh yeah , welcome to AM!
Last edited by Celorza; 07-30-2012 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Welcome
>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
07-30-2012, 03:14 AM
First question is, what does your current routine look like and what routines have you done in the past?
You said youve "gained" or started with decent size and strength? Which is it? Feel like your plateauing or ??
Powerlifting = very low volume + very heavy weight. Dont be afraid to implement sets of 10x1 heavy weight and hit the same bodypart more than once a week if your stalling.
07-30-2012, 09:01 AM
Thanks so much guys & gals...I've opted to give the 5x5 ago & see how it plays out...I'll keep y'all posted
07-30-2012, 09:54 AM
07-30-2012, 04:23 PM
FEED THE MUSCLE, NOT THE FAT!
Welcome aboard the School of Hard Knocks, JV. Are you on a powerlifting team or member of a powerlifting organization/federation yet?
TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)
07-31-2012, 06:02 AM
07-31-2012, 06:46 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Vendetta333 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 22Last Post: 02-23-2010, 11:42 AM
- By bloodline26 in forum Sports TalkReplies: 11Last Post: 10-12-2008, 12:58 AM
- By Jayhawkk in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 75Last Post: 06-27-2006, 05:16 PM
- By blahblah192 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 26Last Post: 03-21-2006, 10:56 PM
- By The Answer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2003, 07:15 PM