Fluid In Knees?
- 07-29-2012, 03:45 PM
- 07-30-2012, 07:21 PM
Mine do that when im pumped. Triceps too. I dont see how it would be fluid, that would be gravity dependent and show as edema around the ankles. Are you pumped in the pic?CELTIC LABS REP
- 07-30-2012, 10:49 PM
Or have you lost a lot of weight lately?Go hard. Go heavy. Never stop.
07-31-2012, 06:20 PM
I was pumped actually, and they are worse when I am. However, it's still there when I'm not. Also, when I flex, it's gone. When I extend my leg while sitting, it's gone.Originally Posted by tnubs
Well, I'm at the end of a cutting cycle and have lost about 5-7% body weight (12lbs) in the last few months. I was overweight in my young adulthood though. Do you think those factors are correlated?Originally Posted by Doss
Similar Forum Threads
- By TexasLifter89 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 24Last Post: 04-05-2009, 09:49 PM
- By austink3417 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2008, 09:43 PM
- By SlowNSteady in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2007, 06:41 PM
- By propho in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 09-04-2006, 04:47 AM
- By StanChampion in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2006, 06:42 PM