Bodybuilding Parents

bomcgraw

bomcgraw

Awards
Just a few days ago my first child was born. A healthy 8lb 8oz lil girl. I couldn be happier to have her and love takin care of her, but holy crap I'm tired lol. I know I'm not the only patent on here so I was wondering how y'all do it. Anybody have any tips for maintaining energy levels and training with a newborn?

B

boogyman

Awards
I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old. I have to be honest, I lost months of training at a time when both were first born. I do work more hours than most and that contributed. It really was not a big deal, I just took the off time, and when I did get some free time I played sports rather than go to the gym, being a very competitive person I found it easier to find energy to compete with other people than to just go pound weights.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Just a few days ago my first child was born. A healthy 8lb 8oz lil girl. I couldn be happier to have her and love takin care of her, but holy crap I'm tired lol. I know I'm not the only patent on here so I was wondering how y'all do it. Anybody have any tips for maintaining energy levels and training with a newborn?
first of all congrats! life is over as you know it...j/k..

sleep when you can, train when you can and try to keep a good diet. it's really that simple, things will work themselves out.

good luck...

bomcgraw

bomcgraw

Awards
Lol thanks. My diet went to hell spending the week in the hospital with my wife. Every day my mother in law handed me a big bag of breakfast sandwiches from Jack in the Box and that's what I ate all day lol. I'm fixin it now.