Deads are stalled on 531

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6
    Wendler himself recommends Kroc Rows as an assistane exercise for blasting past Deadlift plateaus.
    Thanks man. After reading the book I feel a lot better. My lifts are going up on everything now since I'm doing the exercises correctly

2. Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2

Thanks man. After reading the book I feel a lot better. My lifts are going up on everything now since I'm doing the exercises correctly
    Atta boy
    •   

3. I love (but hate) the extreme soreness in my hand and forearms the day after balls to the wall Kroc rows.

4. Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair
    I love (but hate) the extreme soreness in my hand and forearms the day after balls to the wall Kroc rows.
    Hell yeah, Matt Kroczinaleskis kroc Row has been the staple to developing dead lift power for years now. It will help with your grip, and topping out after the pull

5. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    I'm gonna go out in a limb here and say the book 5/3/1

By

Jim

Wendler

:facepalm:
    Yeeeeeeah I figured that already haaahaaaa
    •   

6. Is it bad I get gassed on 50 rep kroc rows?

7. Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2

You broke your Deadlift plateau? That's fantastic. Good work. Any details or logs?

Keep breaking records...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969

You broke your Deadlift plateau? That's fantastic. Good work. Any details or logs?

Keep breaking records...
    Thanks man. My bench went up the next week which is awesome. I've been slamming leg harder but I feel it harder to keep good form now on my deads. I feel it should be the opposite
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AN + Nimbus = Are you on roids?
    By mikem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 07:02 AM
  2. The Spice Girls Are Back On Tour !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 04:26 PM
  3. stalled on max ot thinking of doing west side
    By mixedup in forum Training Forum