Spasm/Twitching in chest

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Spasm/Twitching in chest

I worked out chest at the beginning of the week. it was a good workout with no discomfort or injury. Since then (forgot the exact day it started) I've had a spasm/twitch in my left pec.

I've worked chest out again since and had no pain or discomfort when lifting. My diet/hydration/routine has been the same, nothing crazy different except for starting use of Erase and DAA 5 days ago.

All I can find on the Internet do far is that it happens when your dehydrated (I drink a gallon+)or workout in too hot of an environment (never bothered me before). Has this happend to anyone else? I've tried stretching and massaging. It doesn't hurt or anything, it's just annoying.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    I worked out chest at the beginning of the week. it was a good workout with no discomfort or injury. Since then (forgot the exact day it started) I've had a spasm/twitch in my left pec.

I've worked chest out again since and had no pain or discomfort when lifting. My diet/hydration/routine has been the same, nothing crazy different except for starting use of Erase and DAA 5 days ago.

All I can find on the Internet do far is that it happens when your dehydrated (I drink a gallon+)or workout in too hot of an environment (never bothered me before). Has this happend to anyone else? I've tried stretching and massaging. It doesn't hurt or anything, it's just annoying.
    I get those from time to time. Just happened yesterday in my chest (oddly enough after a leg workout), but has happened in my lats, calf, price, etc. Not sure what it is, bit mine normally go away very quickly either on their own or after massaging and/or flexing the bodypart
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

It's been going on a few days now. I just want to be sure it isn't a big deal regardless of the lack of pain/discomfort.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.16%

Ive been having some twitching or spasming in my front delt for the last two days. No pain, just annoying. You say dehydration could be a cause? Thats interesting because my water intake has been a bit lower the last week. Guess i need to bump that back up and see if that helps.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.13%

yeah I read that on livestrong I think. mine finally went away. it was there for a good 2+ weeks
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    yeah I read that on livestrong I think. mine finally went away. it was there for a good 2+ weeks
    wow, i hope mine dosent last that long.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pain in chest after back workouts.
    By CountryLiftin in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 05:04 PM
  2. Pains in chest area?
    By n8te in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 12:43 AM
  3. Tightness in Chest
    By dynomite in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 04:55 AM
  4. Bringing the bar down to your chest in different positions...
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 10:16 PM
  5. Igf injections in chest.Where excactly ?
    By heavyperformer in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2004, 03:09 PM