Strongman type of workout routine

67nova

Awards
Id like a good routine to help recover from start back up training again from a break of training.
Over did it and overtrained wont be putting this to use for atleast 3weeks from now.

Anyway i just got a 400some pound loader tire,have sandbags no slep yet but a smaller pick-up(pushing/pulling)dont want to touch weights(barbell ect)something not to intense or sissy like but to help get ready for a "new"training start.Been in rough shape for awhile so dont want to over do it(again)havn't had a real break from exercise/training/working out in 5yrs this week will be the first time i actually didn't do anything for ahole week!

Only be able to last a week of doing nothing im thinking but know i "must" start back slow and correctly.

Like any advice,plans,routines that will help me.thanks alot eveyone!

GeovanniG

GeovanniG

Awards
Deload for the week or do bodyweight work.

67nova

Awards
Deload are to late now only sign of overtraining i dont have is havnt gottin sick.Now im hurt from sprinting.I've been deload every 3 weeks at end of my cycles just not enough nomore.

On the body weight stuff i do have a complete set of power bands for this as body weight exercises do nothing for me,might be why i overtrained by always doing too much but praying 1 full week off will help 10fold.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
if a deload every 3 weeks is not enough then you are not eating enough, not sleeping enough, or doing waaaay too much during the workout.

67nova

Awards
if a deload every 3 weeks is not enough then you are not eating enough, not sleeping enough, or doing waaaay too much during the workout.
Eating alright,gained 5lbs of muscle/fat in 2 months,sleep isnt greateast but 7hours is plenty.This has been building for a very long time now im fully out of commission.Need to recovery without screwing up(under eating,starting back up to early/intense,lose muscle/strength)