21s for huge growth or just a pump?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Member
    VS91588's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    702
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Care to address the other part or are you going to continue to selectively choose your replies to overlook your misinformation?
    That it won't get obsorbed? Obviously it will cuz it ain't going to Mexico (so I will say that was misinformed a lil) . But I know that if I used a slin pin I'd get a huge bump. It's not deep enough. I would only use slin pins for water based subQ injections. That's what they are meant for



  2. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,153
    Answers
    1

    Here's some reading for you (since you're out of touch with things):

    STABLE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ACHIEVED
    WITH SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE
    INJECTIONS

    M.B. Greenspan, C.M. Chang
    Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, McMaster University,
    Hamilton, ON, Canada

    Objectives: The preferred technique of androgen replacement has been intramuscular (IM) testosterone, but wide variations in testosterone levels are often seen. Subcutaneous
    (SC) testosterone injection is a novel approach; however, its physiological effects are unclear.

    We therefore investigated the sustainability of stable testosterone levels using
    SC therapy.

    Patients and methods: Between May and September 2005, we conducted a small pilot study involving 10 male patients with symptomatic late-onset hypogonadism. Every patient had been stable on TE 200 mg IM for 41 year. Patients were instructed to self-inject with
    testosterone enanthate (TE) 100 mg SC (DELATESTRYL 200 mg/cc, Theramed Corp, Canada) into the anterior abdomen once weekly. Some patients were down-titrated to 50 mg based on their total testosterone (T) at 4 weeks. Informed consent was obtained as SC testosterone administration is not officially approved by Health Canada. T levels were measured before and 24 hours after injection during weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4, and 96 hours after injection in week 6 and 8. At week 12, PSA, CBC, and T levels were measured however; the week 12 data are still being collected. Results: Prior to initiation of SC therapy, T was 19.14+3.48 nmol/l, hemoglobin 15.8+1.3 g/dl, hematocrit 0.47+0.02, and PSA 1.05+0.65 ng/ml. During the first 4 weeks, there was a steady increase in pre-injection T from 19.14+3.48 to 23.89+9.15 nmol/l (p¼0.1). However, after 8 weeks the post-injection T (25.77+7.67 nmol/l) remained similar to that of week 1 (27.46+12.91 nmol/l).

    Patients tolerated this therapy with no adverse effects.

    Conclusions: A once-week SC injection of 50–100 mg of TE appears to achieve sustainable and stable levels of physiological T. This technique offers fewer physician visits and the use of smaller quantity of medication, thus lower costs. However, the long term clinical and physiological effects of this therapy need further evaluation.


    Quote:
    Saudi Med J. 2006 Dec;27(12):1843-6

    Subcutaneous administration of testosterone. A pilot study report.

    Al-Futaisi AM, Al-Zakwani IS, Almahrezi AM, Morris D.
    Department of Medicine, College of Medicine & Health Sciences, PO Box 35, Postal Code 123, Al-Khod, Sultanate of Oman. Tel. +968 99475401. Tel/Fax. +968 24413419. E-mail: alfutaisi@squ.edu.om.

    OBJECTIVE: To investigate the effect of low doses of subcutaneous testosterone in hypogonadal men since the intramuscular route, which is the most widely used form of testosterone replacement therapy, is inconvenient to many patients.

    METHODS: All men with primary and secondary hypogonadism attending the reproductive endocrine clinic at Royal Victoria Hospital, Monteral, Quebec, Canada, were invited to participate in the study.

    Subjects were enrolled from January 2002 till December 2002. Patients were asked to self-administer weekly low doses of testosterone enanthate using 0.5 ml insulin syringe. RESULTS: A total of 22 patients were enrolled in the study. The mean trough was 14.48 +/- 3.14 nmol/L and peak total testosterone was 21.65 +/- 7.32 nmol/L. For the free testosterone the average trough was 59.94 +/- 20.60 pmol/L and the peak was 85.17 +/- 32.88 pmol/L. All of the patients delivered testosterone with ease and no local reactions were reported.

    CONCLUSION: Therapy with weekly subcutaneous testosterone produced serum levels that were within the normal range in 100% of patients for both peak and trough levels. This is the first report, which demonstrated the efficacy of delivering weekly testosterone using this cheap, safe, and less painful subcutaneous route.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. Advanced Member
    VS91588's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    702
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    Here's some reading for you (since you're out of touch with things):

    STABLE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ACHIEVED
    WITH SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE
    INJECTIONS

    M.B. Greenspan, C.M. Chang
    Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, McMaster University,
    Hamilton, ON, Canada

    Objectives: The preferred technique of androgen replacement has been intramuscular (IM) testosterone, but wide variations in testosterone levels are often seen. Subcutaneous
    (SC) testosterone injection is a novel approach; however, its physiological effects are unclear.

    We therefore investigated the sustainability of stable testosterone levels using
    SC therapy.

    Patients and methods: Between May and September 2005, we conducted a small pilot study involving 10 male patients with symptomatic late-onset hypogonadism. Every patient had been stable on TE 200 mg IM for 41 year. Patients were instructed to self-inject with
    testosterone enanthate (TE) 100 mg SC (DELATESTRYL 200 mg/cc, Theramed Corp, Canada) into the anterior abdomen once weekly. Some patients were down-titrated to 50 mg based on their total testosterone (T) at 4 weeks. Informed consent was obtained as SC testosterone administration is not officially approved by Health Canada. T levels were measured before and 24 hours after injection during weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4, and 96 hours after injection in week 6 and 8. At week 12, PSA, CBC, and T levels were measured however; the week 12 data are still being collected. Results: Prior to initiation of SC therapy, T was 19.14+3.48 nmol/l, hemoglobin 15.8+1.3 g/dl, hematocrit 0.47+0.02, and PSA 1.05+0.65 ng/ml. During the first 4 weeks, there was a steady increase in pre-injection T from 19.14+3.48 to 23.89+9.15 nmol/l (p¼0.1). However, after 8 weeks the post-injection T (25.77+7.67 nmol/l) remained similar to that of week 1 (27.46+12.91 nmol/l).

    Patients tolerated this therapy with no adverse effects.

    Conclusions: A once-week SC injection of 50-100 mg of TE appears to achieve sustainable and stable levels of physiological T. This technique offers fewer physician visits and the use of smaller quantity of medication, thus lower costs. However, the long term clinical and physiological effects of this therapy need further evaluation.

    Quote:
    Saudi Med J. 2006 Dec;27(12):1843-6

    Subcutaneous administration of testosterone. A pilot study report.

    Al-Futaisi AM, Al-Zakwani IS, Almahrezi AM, Morris D.
    Department of Medicine, College of Medicine & Health Sciences, PO Box 35, Postal Code 123, Al-Khod, Sultanate of Oman. Tel. +968 99475401. Tel/Fax. +968 24413419. E-mail: alfutaisi@squ.edu.om.

    OBJECTIVE: To investigate the effect of low doses of subcutaneous testosterone in hypogonadal men since the intramuscular route, which is the most widely used form of testosterone replacement therapy, is inconvenient to many patients.

    METHODS: All men with primary and secondary hypogonadism attending the reproductive endocrine clinic at Royal Victoria Hospital, Monteral, Quebec, Canada, were invited to participate in the study.

    Subjects were enrolled from January 2002 till December 2002. Patients were asked to self-administer weekly low doses of testosterone enanthate using 0.5 ml insulin syringe. RESULTS: A total of 22 patients were enrolled in the study. The mean trough was 14.48 +/- 3.14 nmol/L and peak total testosterone was 21.65 +/- 7.32 nmol/L. For the free testosterone the average trough was 59.94 +/- 20.60 pmol/L and the peak was 85.17 +/- 32.88 pmol/L. All of the patients delivered testosterone with ease and no local reactions were reported.

    CONCLUSION: Therapy with weekly subcutaneous testosterone produced serum levels that were within the normal range in 100% of patients for both peak and trough levels. This is the first report, which demonstrated the efficacy of delivering weekly testosterone using this cheap, safe, and less painful subcutaneous route.
    That's great info! They use 50-100mg of Test. I use 750mg weekly.. Your point to me personally is invalid


    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,153
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by VS91588 View Post
    That's great info! They use 50-100mg of Test. I use 750mg weekly.. Your point to me personally is invalid
    Then you missed the point, which isn't surprising.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Then you missed the point, which isn't surprising.
    I was thinking along those same lines.


  6. Advanced Member
    VS91588's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    702
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Then you missed the point, which isn't surprising.
    The point that it could be done? Sure anything could be done but that's like saying I rather crawl than walk


  7. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,153
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by VS91588 View Post
    The point that it could be done? Sure anything could be done but that's like saying I rather crawl than walk
    There's no getting through to you, is there, bro?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. Advanced Member
    VS91588's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    702
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    There's no getting through to you, is there, bro?
    I guess not, bro. I don't have to agree with you do I? This is a democracy right? How about this. You stick to slin pins and I'll stick to my 23 and 25g needles. Aslong as I get my injections inside me and progress with my physique that's all that matters right? I think instated this about 5x in this forum topic that whatever works for you may not work for me and vice versa. Just keep lifting and eating... Good luck, dude


  9. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by VS91588

    I guess not, bro. I don't have to agree with you do I? This is a democracy right? How about this. You stick to slin pins and I'll stick to my 23 and 25g needles. Aslong as I get my injections inside me and progress with my physique that's all that matters right? I think instated this about 5x in this forum topic that whatever works for you may not work for me and vice versa. Just keep lifting and eating... Good luck, dude
    No. This is Communism. Ask Obama and he'll tell you.


  10. Advanced Member
    VS91588's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    702
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    No. This is Communism. Ask Obama and he'll tell you.
    Socialism more like it lol. No argument there my friend! ....we covered alot of topics I this thread lol we are up to politics now lmao


  11. Advanced Member
    hugry4more's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    544
    Answers
    0

    Oh my God! You little girls I don't wanna hear this crap anymore. Agree to disagree and,be done. Done I say. If there is one more post not having to do with 21s I'm closing this thread.


  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,575
    Answers
    0

    21s.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 12:25 PM
  2. For real or just bullsh** n'
    By masterneita in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 06:00 PM
  3. Just for strength: NHA or Jungle Warfare?
    By xcendo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 01:13 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2003, 03:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in