how to optimize endurance for running?
- 07-11-2012, 10:47 PM
- 07-12-2012, 01:05 AM
I was always partial to bcaa's(or eaa's) and citrulline malate for longer runs. I just mixed them in with my gatorade or water and took the pre and during
07-12-2012, 01:07 AM
07-12-2012, 01:08 AM
I'll check it out, my bf uses bcaas as well I think..thanks ..will products like focus xt help at all? I use this before weight training...
Sent from my HTC One X using Am.com
07-13-2012, 11:21 AM
Caffeine on race day if you can go without it for a month prior to the race.
Some bicarbonate if you're running above the lactate threshold (faster than race pace).
Off the top of my head
07-13-2012, 04:01 PM
Electrolytes (Through food and water)
And of course Dextrose-Drip Fed Through Mouth
07-13-2012, 10:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigBluntNasty in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2012, 06:30 PM
- By RenegadeRows in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2007, 09:28 AM
- By oldford911 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2006, 04:30 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2006, 08:32 PM
- By Sputnik in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2004, 12:35 AM