how to optimize endurance for running?
- 07-11-2012, 08:47 PM
- 07-11-2012, 11:05 PM
I was always partial to bcaa's(or eaa's) and citrulline malate for longer runs. I just mixed them in with my gatorade or water and took the pre and during
- 07-11-2012, 11:07 PM
07-11-2012, 11:08 PM
I'll check it out, my bf uses bcaas as well I think..thanks ..will products like focus xt help at all? I use this before weight training...
Sent from my HTC One X using Am.com
07-13-2012, 09:21 AM
Caffeine on race day if you can go without it for a month prior to the race.
Some bicarbonate if you're running above the lactate threshold (faster than race pace).
Off the top of my head
07-13-2012, 02:01 PM
Electrolytes (Through food and water)
And of course Dextrose-Drip Fed Through Mouth
07-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Thanks for tips, ill check these out
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigBluntNasty in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2012, 04:30 PM
- By RenegadeRows in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2007, 07:28 AM
- By oldford911 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2006, 02:30 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2006, 06:32 PM
- By Sputnik in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2004, 10:35 PM