Workout partner or solo? What do you prefer?
- 07-15-2012, 03:00 PM
I have had bad experience with partners so i train solo"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
- 07-15-2012, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by JudoJosh
- 07-15-2012, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by BigShadow
07-15-2012, 07:57 PM
65lb? Nice bro!Originally Posted by wick3dtrick
07-16-2012, 10:28 AM
07-16-2012, 10:48 AM
07-16-2012, 02:19 PM
i am going solo for the first time ever today
07-16-2012, 03:05 PM
I love having friends in the area I can call over for a quick suggestion or spot, but 90% of the time a workout partner (that you alternate sets consistently with for the entire session) isn't going to help you (an already experienced lifter).
07-16-2012, 04:56 PM
I always lift alone, a partner is good for a spot but that's about it. When your not actually lifting the only thing having a partner with you is going to do is distract you, get you out of your focus. Wnen you lift alone you know its just you and the weight and you need to get it done by yourself with your own power.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MacTruck33 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2010, 11:16 AM
- By musclor5 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 33Last Post: 01-15-2010, 06:24 PM
- By boggs67ss in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 46Last Post: 02-25-2009, 05:21 PM
- By Rick28 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-01-2008, 05:02 PM
- By blackjack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-26-2005, 10:07 AM