In your oppinion, best fat burning workout
- 07-09-2012, 08:45 AM
- 07-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Tabatas have worked well for me in the past. Or even fasted LISS I've seen great results with. Most of your fat loss results will come from your diet. How's your HIIT training working for you so far?
- 07-09-2012, 05:06 PM
I prefer HIIT over steady cardio because I seem to lose weight easier and faster.Be sur to visit my site at http://maxweights.blogspot.com/ (copy and paste)
07-10-2012, 10:57 PM
I think a mix of HIIT and steady cardio would be the best option. Do them after your weights workout for more efficiency, and make sure you keep it challenging.
HIIT rocks, but I have better luck being consistent on the stairmaster. It's less subjective programming in for predetermined times/intensities on a machine. It just sucks being indoors!
Go hard. Go heavy. Never stop.
07-11-2012, 01:56 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Kristofer68SS in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 18Last Post: 03-14-2009, 03:14 AM
- By meanjean26 in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 02-08-2009, 01:38 PM
- By panther77 in forum SupplementsReplies: 52Last Post: 08-26-2008, 01:12 AM
- By CryingEmo in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 04-24-2007, 09:10 PM
- By Grifter in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 17Last Post: 08-16-2005, 10:59 AM