Outside of Bicep

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by krakken View Post
    Well, I def have the long cut bicep's... I wish I had shorter cuts though so I could get more of that peak going on....
    lucky you, i have short cut biceps. i wish i had long cut biceps, so they would look good just unflexed and at my sides, if i wanted to show off my biceps i have to flex then it looks good. also have you ever done the over head triceps extensions, you could also do single so you can target one arm at a time. that builds the outer arm really well. also any kind of bicep workout you do where your doing a close grip or flexing up in front of the body instead of to the sides of the body you work the outside of the bicep.

2. Quote Originally Posted by wick3dtrick View Post
    lucky you, i have short cut biceps. i wish i had long cut biceps, so they would look good just unflexed and at my sides, if i wanted to show off my biceps i have to flex then it looks good. also have you ever done the over head triceps extensions, you could also do single so you can target one arm at a time. that builds the outer arm really well. also any kind of bicep workout you do where your doing a close grip or flexing up in front of the body instead of to the sides of the body you work the outside of the bicep.
    Thanks man and yeah... the problem is with long cuts.. they look decent not flexed.. but then when you flex... you expect more than what you get... so, every guy will wish for what he doesnt have. Thanks for the tips.. I've started incorporating close grip exercises in my bicep routine for the past week... have to see how it goes
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wick3dtrick View Post
    Thanks man and yeah... the problem is with long cuts.. they look decent not flexed.. but then when you flex... you expect more than what you get... so, every guy will wish for what he doesnt have. Thanks for the tips.. I've started incorporating close grip exercises in my bicep routine for the past week... have to see how it goes

4. Quote Originally Posted by wick3dtrick View Post

5. Quote Originally Posted by krakken

Hmm I see, I should be a mad scientist and conduct a crazy experiment where I can incorperate long and short cut bi's into someone haha or I can work my ass off and get really big and nice arms <- I like the odds of the second one lol and that's good you should see gains in size make sure you keep measuring and put a lot of iron blood and sweat into it . You'll get your results in no time! Goodluck bud
    •   

6. Thanks man. I appreciate the support.

7. Someone made a related comment earlier and it was called broscience… But close grip will work the outer, wide grip the inner, and hammers the peak.

8. bicep shape is genetics, if its happening on both bi's grip close for BB curls to hit the outer Bi and grip shoulder/slighter wider to hit the innerhead
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Front of biceps
    By cg123 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 02:34 PM
  2. Power Chews looking for Distributers outside of the US.
    By Power Chews in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 03:51 AM
  3. Biceps shutdown beginning of WO.
    By bluehealer in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 10:33 PM
  4. Changing the length of your bicep
    By Chico222 in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 06:44 PM
  5. Replies: 59