Back at it finally

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I've been out of the gym for 6 weeks until my first day back today. Had alot going on with finishing up a house, my son and my new job. Can't say I did one physically healthy thing those 6 weeks and it shows. I dropped from 235 to 215, I drank alot (bartending its hard not to) and ate whatever the hell I wanted for the most part. I finally hit the wall and got sick of lookin like, and feeling like **** and I kick myself alil for letting ALOT of hard work fly out the window. After 6 weeks of that the first day back hurt on the outside but I feel good on the inside. I don't give a **** what anyone thinks and I may get dogged on here for my vices but oh we'll, I'm posting this mostly to motivate myself, as I am in other ways as well. It'll come back quick I know and before I know it I'll be hitting new PRs like I was 2 months ago. Too anyone else l that falls off course once in awhile and finds their way back, cheers! (with water of course) lol

lboston

lboston

Awards
Lol-stay hydrated man! Don't get yourself down for the off time. You gotta look out for you and the family more than anything else....anyone feels any different, f@ck em.

Good luck getting back at it. Give it a couple weeks and it'll be like you were never gone!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Hell yea bro hit it hard youll be back where you were in no time keep it up brother the community has your back

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been out of the gym for 6 weeks until my first day back today. Had alot going on with finishing up a house, my son and my new job. Can't say I did one physically healthy thing those 6 weeks and it shows. I dropped from 235 to 215, I drank alot (bartending its hard not to) and ate whatever the hell I wanted for the most part. I finally hit the wall and got sick of lookin like, and feeling like **** and I kick myself alil for letting ALOT of hard work fly out the window. After 6 weeks of that the first day back hurt on the outside but I feel good on the inside. I don't give a **** what anyone thinks and I may get dogged on here for my vices but oh we'll, I'm posting this mostly to motivate myself, as I am in other ways as well. It'll come back quick I know and before I know it I'll be hitting new PRs like I was 2 months ago. Too anyone else l that falls off course once in awhile and finds their way back, cheers! (with water of course) lol
I remember you!
Welcome back!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Lol @ Aaron , I'm gonna have to use some of that motivational advice I gave you months back. This first couple weeks back is always the worst but gotta hit it!