gvt then 5x5

klint

klint

Awards
Could not decided wheres best to put this so sorry if its not the best location.
Due to run a ph and was thinking of doing german vol train during and 5x5 during pct . have done 5x5 before and worked well for me. but not tried gvt. does any one hav any thoughts on thiz?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Could not decided wheres best to put this so sorry if its not the best location.
Due to run a ph and was thinking of doing german vol train during and 5x5 during pct . have done 5x5 before and worked well for me. but not tried gvt. does any one hav any thoughts on thiz?
Big pump from gvt. Not a huge fan as far as actual gains from it. 5's never fail. Doing 5's during pct doesnt seem to be a great idea. Ive always used pct as a de-load, mostly to conserve newly built muscle and surfing these forums youll see alot of people in agreement with that philosophy.

napalm

napalm

Awards
whatever program you do over the period of on/off cycle, ie every 3-4 months, will have minimal impact in the grand scheme of things, if you're cycling any more often than that, i refer you to the anabolics section.

it's all about diet/recovery in the long run...