Smith Machine + No Counterbalance
- 06-02-2012, 02:25 PM
- 06-02-2012, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by VS91588
- 06-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Some are coujter balanced and some are not? What's the point?
06-02-2012, 11:52 PM
I don't have a pic but I can find out tw name brand cuz I didn't really pay too close attention
I think the point of it is to stay on a straight track so it can only go up and down in 1 direction and can rack it at any height. I think it's just for safety
06-02-2012, 11:59 PM
What is the point of your question/this thread?
06-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Yeah that's @ my gym.Originally Posted by VS91588
06-03-2012, 09:44 AM
Read my last 2 sentences. If you haven't heard of it or tried it out than this don't apply to you. I wanna know has any1 ever heard of it or used it before. If you used it did you like it, what did you use it for, stuff like that.Originally Posted by David Dunn
06-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Did you ever use it? One of my friends said its an old school smith machineOriginally Posted by AaronJP1
06-03-2012, 09:51 AM
Just used it to assit with military press now.Originally Posted by VS91588
I first used it to bench cause I didn't have a spot....
I've seen people use it for shrugs, and squats, leg lunges I guess, but I only use it for military press...
06-03-2012, 10:03 AM
It's primarily used by dudes that have a vagina.
06-03-2012, 10:25 AM
See a lot of those @ your gym?Originally Posted by owlicks
Similar Forum Threads
- By IgottheFalcon in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 12-01-2011, 04:29 PM
- By Pipes in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 01-29-2011, 05:23 PM
- By mcgee1516 in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 01-28-2010, 08:30 PM
- By abnxtwo in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 08-27-2009, 10:46 PM
- By blackrhino1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 08-07-2008, 06:07 PM