How to hit lower tricep

1. How to hit lower tricep

I want to focus on getting more mass on the lower head of the Tricep nEar the elbow what would be a good exercise to hit target it?

2. i do a variant of single arm pull downs
    •   

3. close grip bench

4. i try and do anything that extends the elbows. if i want mass i do more volume at a moderate weight. if i want more strength i do more low rep work.
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.

5. I also do a variation of a single arm pushdown, youtube jason huh quarter rep single arm extensions. I love em as a finisher or use full range of motion and perform them early workout

6. Its more of a cross body pushdown actually, not extentiom.

7. Decline bench press seems to stress mine fairly well, especially with a closer grip.

8. Try bench dips with your feet elevated up a little bit higher than your arms, hits lower trieps like crazy fo me. Can add some weight to your lap as well.

9. Tate press
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. J-Presses do it for me. If you have a smith machine, do them after your chest day. Flat bench, narrow grip, only go about 2/3 of the way down to your chest and keep your elbows at a 45 degree angle away from your torso. If you keep your elbows there, and sort of push forward with your hands as you go up you get an insane contraction/burn down near the elbow. After a few weeks of these, my tricep bulged out almost like my bicep above the elbow! Good luck!
    •   

11. Skull crushers... jm presses seem kinda crappy in comparison for triceps isolation. Especially in that particular section of the tricep.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

Similar Forum Threads

1. lower tricep work out
    By newman897 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 11:47 AM
  2. tricep help!!!!
    By Russsssssssss in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 12:15 PM
  3. Lower Tricep/Elbow Pain
    By wrobben in forum Training Forum