How to hit lower tricep
- 05-31-2012, 08:55 PM
- 05-31-2012, 08:58 PM
06-01-2012, 09:32 PM
06-02-2012, 02:13 PM
i try and do anything that extends the elbows. if i want mass i do more volume at a moderate weight. if i want more strength i do more low rep work.
you can call me "ozzie" for short.
06-02-2012, 02:17 PM
I also do a variation of a single arm pushdown, youtube jason huh quarter rep single arm extensions. I love em as a finisher or use full range of motion and perform them early workout
06-02-2012, 02:18 PM
06-02-2012, 02:22 PM
06-03-2012, 11:50 PM
Try bench dips with your feet elevated up a little bit higher than your arms, hits lower trieps like crazy fo me. Can add some weight to your lap as well.
06-04-2012, 12:30 AM
06-05-2012, 10:43 AM
J-Presses do it for me. If you have a smith machine, do them after your chest day. Flat bench, narrow grip, only go about 2/3 of the way down to your chest and keep your elbows at a 45 degree angle away from your torso. If you keep your elbows there, and sort of push forward with your hands as you go up you get an insane contraction/burn down near the elbow. After a few weeks of these, my tricep bulged out almost like my bicep above the elbow! Good luck!
06-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Skull crushers... jm presses seem kinda crappy in comparison for triceps isolation. Especially in that particular section of the tricep.
I'm just a dude chasing a dream
Similar Forum Threads
- By newman897 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2010, 11:47 AM
- By Russsssssssss in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 01-22-2010, 12:15 PM
- By wrobben in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2009, 11:05 AM
- By Flaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2009, 03:12 PM
- By edwardyi in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 08-01-2008, 08:52 PM